“Private Security: What really happened in Detroit” featuring Selena Gomez
Part 4
Written by chitown

The following is a work of fiction, containing material of a somewhat explicit nature, intended to entertain adults. If that’s going to trouble you, or not permitted to you for some reason, read no further.

I snapped a picture of the double doors, the wood around the handles raggedly shattered. I couldn’t remember if I’d kicked them in, or just run through ‘em. Doesn’t really matter, the important thing is the lock didn’t stop me. I stepped back into the room to look at the wall next to the king size bed.

Yep, impressed in the wallboard was the shape of a head and shoulders. Don’t really remember pinning the little prick to the wall either. Snap a picture of that too. Check my watch: 3am local meant midnight in LA. I pulled out my phone and hit speed dial for the Encino residence.

It rang out and went to voice mail so I said at the beep, “We had an incident at the hotel. No harm, no foul, but there will be a damage charge added to the room. Bill me for it.”
--

The trouble started Thursday, 2 days ago, when Selena suddenly announced she wanted to go to Detroit, and then Chicago, to see the Jonas Brothers in concert. With the combination of the Teefy’s ‘networking’ commitments and Nick’s need to keep their dating on the DL, Miss Gomez and I snuck out of LA, as much as its possible for a teen celebrity to sneak while using a major commercial airport.

We were settled in the suite in Detroit with minimal fuss, got the package with our Ultra VIP credentials from the concierge, and headed to the venue. She hung out with the guys, played kissy face with Nick, made plans for him to ‘wander’ over to the suite after the show.
--

Nick looked annoyed when I answered his knock.

“Away from home, we’re a package deal.” I told him as he entered.

“Get your butt over here,” Selena called from the doorway of her room. She was wearing her new oversized Jonas Brothers tour t-shirt, and maybe nothing else.

As I settled in at the coffee table with my laptop and slipped my earpiece in, I heard the lock click.

“What’s with the baby-sitter?”

“Nick, that ‘baby-sitter’ is the only reason this works.”

“You trust him?”

“More than I trust you”

“Ouch, that hurts”

“Truth does, sometimes.”

I hear a kiss, which suddenly breaks off.

“Woah, slow down, tiger. We have all night. Unless there’s somewhere else you need to be?”

“No, Hon, bed check is done. I’m good until 5 o’clock wake-up.”

Another liplock, and then they fall onto the bed. There’s rustling cloth as they get comfortable.

“Here, suck on my finger while I unbutton your shirt.” Then, “I’m thinking you guys should get a personal trainer. It wouldn’t take much for you to go from nice to totally ripped.”

“You like that, muscle bound guys?”

“No, I’m just saying you could tighten up a bit.”

“Like your watch dog out there?”

I could hear the annoyance in her reply, “First off, he’s not a watch dog,” and then I could almost see the smile, “He’s more like a highly trained attack dog.” With a hint of exasperation, “If I take off my T, will that help you forget he’s out there?”

“It couldn’t hurt”

“Well then …”

An indrawn breath, “Holy shit. Victoria’s Secret?”

“Yep. Brand new, just for you.”

And then they were back at it. They continued to make out for several minutes, and from the sighs and moans, he had learned a few things since their last encounter.

“I think it’s time we got your pants off”

“You sure?”

“Here. Let me.”

The buckle jingled, fly unzipped and then more rustling as they worked his jeans off. Soon his moaning and ragged breathe were covering hers. I had to smile; she’d become quite adept at making a guy feel good.

“Hey, careful, don’t stretch ‘em, I might want to wear ‘em again.”

“Why don’t we just get them out of the way then?”

Hesitantly, “Okay”

More rustling and, “God, you’re beautiful naked.”

Huffily, “And I’m not when clothed?”

Laughing, “Come on, you know what I mean.”

“No, I think you’d-“

He shut her up with a kiss. I’m guessing the petting must have become seriously hot and heavy, and then she whispered, “Let’s 69”

She soon had him moaning and gasping, bucking her up as his hips thrust up to augment her motions. He was either distracted or not very good at holding up his end of the bargain because she contributed very little to the sound track.

“Oh, God, Sel, I’m going to cum”

He grunted with each spurt and then finally relaxed and I could hear her licking clean any seepage.

“Can you slip me a finger or two?”

“Sure, Honey,” and there was some more movement.

Finally her breathing began to deepen, and progress toward erratic.

“Yes … right there… Again….More…” She was close, and I guess my respect for Nick was about to go up when-

“Hey, why’d you stop? …. Oh, no, no, not that. Not tonight”

Sounds like she’s scooting across the bed.

“Come on, Babe. I just want to be inside you when you cum.”

“We’ve talked about this. I’m not going there.”

“But we’ll never have a better chance than tonight”

“Then we’ll just have to content ourselves with it never happening.”

There was silence for a bit before she asked quietly, “Will you help me finish, or are you going to leave me hanging?”

Trying to be suave, “I’m a gentleman. Come on back over here.”

He went back to work on her with his mouth and soon she had regained her mood.

A slight gasp, “You really going to stick that finger in my butt?”

“No, I’m just teasing.”

She started panting, “Oh yeah, lick my clit.”

“Right there… right there…”

Then, “Goddammit Nick, what don’t you understand about ‘No’?”

“Shit, Sel, we’ve been together for months. Miley put out on the second date,” is the last thing I remember hearing before finding Nick Jonas slammed to the wall and held there with my right hand.

With the threat neutralized, I looked to the bed. She was curled up, hugging her knees to her chest, face hidden by her long dark hair.

“Selena, are you ok?” No response.

“Selena, can you look at me?”

Her head moved, then she did that flip that some people just have, and I could see that there’d been a few tears.

“Are you ok?”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“Why don’t you grab that robe and go settle yourself in the other room?”

“Okay,” she slipped on the concert t-shirt, but did take the robe she’d left out earlier in the day, and left the room.

I turned my attention to Nick. I released him from the pressure keeping him against the wall, and as he relaxed he lost bladder control.

“R R R Are you going to hurt me?”

I used Selena’s words, hoping he’d get the point. “I’m a highly trained attack dog. If I intended to hurt you, I’d have done it already. Clean yourself up, dress and leave. You’ve got 3 minutes before I throw you out the door.”

I watched to make sure he didn’t try to acquire any ‘souvenirs’ and after locking the door behind him, turned to find Selena leaning against the bedroom doorframe wearing one of my dress shirts and a smile. I burst out laughing, because it was just so huge on her petite frame, and I needed the tension release. I made my way over to my vigil seat, to shut down my computer, and she came over and crawled into my lap.

Trembling a bit, she buried her face in my shoulder, but asked, “How did you know I needed help?”

I hoped she remembered the day I tried to convince her to let Brian and Mandy hire me, that I’d promised I’d never lie to her. “Can you trust me enough to believe I think it better I don’t answer that question?”

“Why?”

“I use everything I’ve ever learned to safeguard you. If you knew the specifics of how I do it, it might change your behavior. I want you to be able to choose to do what you want, without worrying about me.”

She leaned back. The look she gave me said she wasn’t buying it. “You ever consider running for office?”

“No, I have trouble with shades of grey.”

She was quiet for awhile and I just held her close, enjoying her natural scent mixed with the “Fuck Me” perfume she’d worn for her ‘date’.

Finally, “Thank you”

“Actually, I need to apologize. I screwed up royally. I thought you had the situation handled without me, but I still should have knocked on the door after the first time, to let him know I knew.”

“Accepted, and thank you.”

She shifted in my lap and planted a kiss on my lips, “Is it messed up that I’m still horny as all get out?”

“No, not really, he did get you close, twice, only to try to use it to coerce you. He did leave you needing more.”

She slipped the golden, pearl ring off her finger and placed it in my hand, “Will you finish what he started?”

I held her Promise ring in my hand and tried to figure out the answer that wouldn’t ultimately kill our relationship, working and personal.

“I would be pleased and honored to finish what he started,” and I took her hand and replaced the ring on her finger, “but not that way, at least not tonight.”

If looks could kill, well, I might not be dead, but I’d surely be hurting, “Why not?”

“Because I don’t want the memory of what he tried to do hanging over our first time.”

“But it will happen?” her eagerness was a bit stunning.

I reached up to hold her head with both hands and looked deep into her eyes, “When the time is right.”

She hopped off my lap and grabbed my right hand, “Then I need your mouth,” and pulled me toward her bedroom.

I stood, but when I didn’t move to follow and she was stopped at the limit of our arms’ reach she looked back in annoyance. I tilted my head to indicate the other room.

“Oh, right,” and she let go and bounded across the suite.

I followed more slowly and found she’d taken time to turn the queen size bed down before crawling on to sit in the center. I sat on the edge and removed my shoes. She wrapped her arms around my chest from behind and nipped my right earlobe.

“Feeling frisky, are we?”

“Frustrated, and you’re stalling”

“Oh really?” I tried to spin in her arms and roll over. It wasn’t graceful, but the end position, on my back, my arms around Selena, with her laying mostly on me, our heads level, her warm moist sex on my abdomen and a thigh pressing my enlarging member, was a satisfactory result.

I found her lower lip and sucked it into my mouth. I slid my left hand down her back to her cloth covered derriere. My right moved up, through her silken tresses to caress the back of her neck.

I felt the tension drain out of her body, and then the sobbing started. It quickly morphed into all out bawling as tears poured from her eyes and words from her mouth. Mostly incoherent, she alternated between lamenting and then cursing the situation with Nick, though I heard my name mentioned a few times as well.

I held her close, wanting her to feel strength and support. The storm calmed after 10 minutes or so, became gentle sobbing again, and even that ended when her deep breathing indicated she’d fallen asleep. I’d guess I drifted off while waiting to make sure she was deep enough gone before shifting her so I could go inspect the damage.
--

When I returned to the room, her sleeping form took my breath away. Her Latina face framed by the luxurious dark mane, gentle rise and fall of her chest, the split of the shirt showing off the dark, trimmed bush she sported, instantly reminded me of the night in Puerto Rico a year and more ago. She was as lovely as ever, and if my feelings for her had changed, they were only stronger.

The irony of the situation caused me to smile as I stripped down to my boxers. While we’d had a few encounters since then, this would be the first time we slept in the same bed.
--

I wasn’t really ready to wake up when the phone rang. Selena, wrapped in my arms, nearly jumped out of her skin. It was our 7am wake-up call.

She headed out of the room, across the suite, and I idly wondered if I’d be getting my shirt back. I didn’t necessarily want her mother finding it in their laundry.

An hour later, both of us cleaned up and packed, we were enjoying breakfast.

“I called home last night.”

Her fork stopped in mid-air, a stricken look on her face, “They’ll never let me out of the house again.”

I chuckled, “Give me some credit. I wouldn’t give those details over the phone, but we can’t hide there will be an additional charge to the room. I figure we can say you were having a nightmare and I overreacted.”

She relaxed and resumed eating. With her plate empty, she leaned back contentedly, “Lying, sleeping together, in YOUR bed no less, are there any rules we haven’t broken?”

Unsure where she was going with this, I answered, “I only promised not to lie to you; in my mind that room became yours the moment I destroyed the ability to lock the other; as for sleeping together, while a prohibition may have been implied, I don’t recall it being explicitly stated.”

She laughed, and it was damn good to hear, “You really should go into politics.”

I shifted subjects, as a decision needed to be made. “Are we continuing on to Chicago, or returning to LA?”

She appeared to consider the options before, “Chicago, fewer questions that way. Who knows, maybe he’ll even apologize.”

She got up to leave the table, “By the way, did Nick walk off with the lingerie?”

“No, I didn’t give him time to consider it. I’ve got it,” and the t-shirt too.

“Good. It was supposed to be his, but …. Not like that.”
--

Midway through the hour long flight Selena leaned her head against my shoulder and whispered,” Do you think we could visit Rush Street without being seen?”

“Neither of us is a good enough make-up artist that you wouldn’t be recognized. Why?”

She turned to speak directly into my ear, “I want to trade anal favors tonight, but I didn’t pack any toys.”

Did I underestimate a woman spurned? I don’t think so, but she probably felt I owed her, even if she’s the one that fell asleep first. “I’ll think about what we can work out”
--

We stopped for lunch on the way in from the airport. She was delighted to sign a couple autographs, take a few pictures with some fans. I still didn’t have a clue how to address her request until I noticed a Jewel-Osco a few blocks from the hotel.

The original plan was to spend the bulk of the afternoon at the United Center with the guys. After getting settled in the suite, I peeked in her room. She was sitting on the end of the bed in a robe, looking at some inane show on the TV, her mind clearly elsewhere.

I knocked on the wall, “Care to take a quick trip to the grocery store?”

She bounced up, “Yes. I don’t want to spend all day with him, but the prospect of just waiting around here for tonight is depressing.”
--

I snagged a cart as we entered the store and she asked, “Anywhere in particular?”

While I had a few specific items in mind, I was open to exploring, “Well, how about produce first?”

“OK,” and she skipped off in the direction of the Fresh Fruits and Vegetables sign. I’d never been grocery shopping with her; she seemed like a kid in a candy store. I followed along more sedately. I picked out a bag of chopped head lettuce, a carrot, a reasonably sized cucumber.

She came over and said, “Bananas. Can we get bananas?”

“Sure.” Coincidence, or did she know what I was doing?

She selected a small bunch, 4 nice sized yellow fruits.

I started to meander down the aisles, keeping her in sight, grabbing small bottles of vegetable oil and cider vinegar. She looked at various items, and if we’d been home, I’m guessing she’d be prepping to make a gourmet meal. Her public claims to not be a very good cook are only true if she’s comparing herself to her grandmother.

In the candy aisle, when she added pound bags of Sour Skittles and Reese’s to the cart, she noticed the squeeze bottles of Hershey’s Chocolate syrup, Smucker’s Butterscotch, and a couple cans of spray whip cream next to the jar of Maraschino cherries.

“How is that all healthy eating?”

I confess I probably drove her crazy with my comments about her food choices. “Sometimes I just need to have an ice cream sundae.”

Her face lit up, and she gave me a hug right there in the store.

Just then I heard the disapproval in the whisper of the woman who’d been following us the last couple aisles. “Are you sure, honey? He doesn’t look much like the photos of Brian I’ve seen.”

The aggrieved response, “Mo-om, he’s her bodyguard. He’s a Marine.”

It did my heart proud to hear the awe in her 10 year old voice. “Go,” I whispered in Selena’s ear, and she went to chat with her fan.

A couple minutes and an autograph later, we headed to the frozen section for a couple quarts.
--

Back at the hotel she moved with renewed spirits to her room as I stowed the produce and ice cream in the mini fridge. After a brief stop in mine to strip down to my briefs and run a damp washcloth over myself, I retrieved the sundae fixings before joining her in her room.

She stood in front of the full length mirror in plain cotton bra and panties, apparently going through her suitcase looking for something to wear. She watched in the mirror as I removed the coverlet, turned down the blanket, and climbed to the center of her bed.

When I started unloading the plastic bags she asked, “What are you doing?”

“It’s sundae time”

She turned to face me. “You tricked me. We don’t have any bowls.”

“I never planned to eat mine out of a bowl.”

“Then how?”

“If you’ll come over here before it melts, I’ll show you.”

It dawned on her, “You’re not serious”

“Try me”

She dropped the top she’d been holding and crawled over to join me, “Now what?”

“Lie down”

She flopped on her stomach, probably not believing what I intended and wanting to hear me say it. No matter, I could start with her in this position just as easily.

Using the table spoon I’d bought just for this, I made a shallow scoop and dropped the ice cream shaving on the small of her back.

She wiggled, “Ooh that’s cold.”

“I can warm you up, but squirm too much it’ll be on the bed and I’ll have to start over.” I dripped a little chocolate and butterscotch and leaned in to eat.

Breaking training had never tasted so good. A couple mouthfuls of ice cream and I was licking her back clean. She shivered as my tongue traced unnecessarily along her spine from the band of her bra to her panties.

I backed off to get another spoonful of vanilla, and she spun herself in place, to now lie on her back.

I placed it just above her navel, drizzled a bit of chocolate and returned to eating. I like to think it was more than just the cold that was effecting her breathing, causing the pokies. Trailing my tongue across her toned tummy, I casually reached for the bra, snapped open the front closure, and brushed the cups aside, thumb lingering over each hardened nub in turn.

She moaned, pushed her chest up, but said, “Are you getting fresh with me Mister?”

“Oh, I’m just getting started Missy”

Dropped another tablespoon of ice cream, this one in the valley between her twins. Butterscotch all around the hills, and then I ate again.

I got lost for awhile, because the sugar sweet flavors were long gone and I was savoring the salty taste of her perspiration as I sucked her flesh into my mouth, bit down on her pebbles.

“Oh lord, that feels so good” her breathy voice broke me from my trance.

I looked up to see the lust fired deep in her brown doe-like eyes.

God I needed to kiss her mouth, so I did. I was leaning over her, lips locked to hers, and without thought my hand reached out, passed over her panties, to find them damp with arousal.

“Mmph, yes please,” she mumbled into my mouth as our tongues tasted each other.

I returned my hand to the scene, and caressed her sex through the cotton. She moaned into my mouth again and pushed her hips up off the bed.

I broke the kiss, “I guess I’m not done eating yet.”

“What?” as I moved away, then, “Oh,” as I took her panties down her legs and off.

Now my fingers slid through her dark trimmed triangle to make direct contact with her labia.

“Oh god, I almost there and you haven’t even really done anything yet.”

“Then relax and enjoy the ride.” I grabbed one of the cans of whipped cream and as I shook with one hand, I probed my index past her delicate folds.

“Ungh…yes please”

As I stroked and shook I must have taken all leave of my senses, because if I’d thought about the symbolism of what I did next, it would have never happened.

I decorated her nether region with the whipped cream, and when she groaned in disappointment when I pulled my finger out, I put the nozzle inside and triggered a burst. She jumped and positively cooed. I then cracked open the jar and topped everything off with a Maraschino cherry before burying my face between her legs.

The canned cream distracted from the sweet flavor of Selena, but soon enough I was through that, had eaten the cherry and was running my tongue along her lips, like my fingers had done just minutes before.

Her breathing was crazy erratic, her hips were bucking up, and I reintroduced my hand to the game. I probed past her gates with 2 fingers this time, to explore her canal.

She jumped, “Oh fuck, right there”

And then, “God damn, yes, right there”

Pistoning my fingers in and out, targeting that spot, I locked my lips around her love button, gave her clit a tiny nip.

“Oooh shit” and she was gone.

She needed this, and I wanted this, to last as long as I could possibly make it, so I kept working it and she kept bucking and gasping, lurching and chanting, “Oh fuck … Oh fuck”

I could be wrong, but it seemed to last minutes. Lord knows she deserved it. When she finally came down, I relinquished my position, withdrew my fingers, and sat on the edge of the bed.

She was glowing, but looked exhausted. “I think I need something to eat.” Then, as she sat up,” Hey, where’s the chocolate?”

“Still in the fridge, so it wouldn’t melt”

She grabbed the vanilla, went to exchange it, so I scooted to a dry side of the bed and lay back.

Obliviously nude, Selena returned with the other quart, climbed onto the bed to claim the spoon I’d been using and then blatantly leered at my tenting undies.

“You’re being a bit presumptuous doncha think?” She ate the first spoonful direct from the carton.

“Depends on whether you want the full sundae experience, I suppose”

She took another mouthful, “Oh relax, you ate my cherry, you’ll get yours.”

Oh shit, what did she read into that?

“I said relax, rings still on my finger, see? Lighten up”

After the third spoonful she closed the carton, grabbed the whip cream, and rolled over to me. She targeted a couple of my battle scars with short blasts and moved in.

I ran my hands through her hair; I loved the feel of her silken tresses flowing over my fingers.

Sel looked up from where her tongue had been polishing my pec, “What do you think you’re doing?”

I wasn’t trying to control her motions, “Just keeping it out of the way”

“Hmmph”

She shook the can up and I watched as her lovely little breasts jiggled with the motion. “If you like that, you’ll love this,” and she sprayed a small pyramid on my gut.

As she ate the tower of whipped cream Selena placed her hand on my crotch, began lightly stroking my organ over my briefs. Soon she had my head poking out the waistband, and the added sensation of the elastic rubbing my tender flesh was near to driving me insane.

“Well, well, look who’s peeking. Ready to come out and play?” and she was tugging my tighty-whities off.

She abandoned the close to empty spray can for the Hershey’s bottle and squeezed it all over my groin.

She teased me, cleaning up my hip bones, brushing her lips over my lower abs, nibbling at my inner thighs. When she finally ran her tongue across the head of my chocolate covered cock I nearly exploded.

She lifted her head up, “Mmm, tasty”

“Keep going, Sel, please, don’t stop”

“Holy shit, a breakthrough,” and before I could ask what she meant she’d wrapped her lips on my tip and was swirling her tongue around.

I had to do something with my hands or I’d grab her head and force her to take me all the way to the hilt, so I did the next best thing. I reached for her hips, kind of picked her up, and put her on top, in a 69 position.

“That’s hardly fair” but when I lifted my head up, to place my mouth over her glistening honey pot, “oh fuck, who cares”

She began tracing the length of my rod with her tongue, I suspect to wash off the chocolate, as I attempted to bury mine as deep inside her as I could reach.

Eventually she scooted forward, to pop my balls into her mouth and I lost contact. She hummed as she bathed them and my hips bucked up of their own volition.

I slipped a couple fingers inside her, to stroke her inner walls.

“Oh you sunnavabitch,” she began stroking my rod from the base and took the top half into her mouth again.

From her frenzied actions I felt she believed it was now a race to see who could get the other to cum first.

I took my time, occasionally stroking her g-spot and being rewarded with a sudden jerk of her body and gasp around her mouthful of cock each time.

She had a hand cradling my jewels, with a light squeeze every now and then. The hand milking my member would throw in a twist. Her tongue was working overtime, and then she’d tilt her head and her cheek would be bulging out.

As a courtesy I let her know, “I’m gunna blow” and she took the first spurt in her mouth, but the rest she pumped onto her face and then my stomach.

I felt her shifting, to get off me, but I moved my free hand to her ass, caressed her tight little sphincter with a finger, and simultaneously thumbed her clit and stroked her spot with the other.

She exploded like fireworks. I held her close and enjoyed the flow of girl water over my face, lapping it up.

When she came to her senses, “Let me go. I need some ice cream.”

She rolled off, snagged the carton and spoon, then scooped it out onto me, and cleaned up my hot sticky mess.

I glanced over at the clock, “I hate to break the mood, but we need to wash up and dress if we’re going to make it for Sound Check and Meet & Greet.”

She sighed, “I suppose we better”
--

I made a call to the front desk, asking for fresh bed service because we’d spilled an ice cream sundae.

As we walked together to the elevator she said, “I figured out why you bought the cucumber.” She grabbed my ass, “but we won’t be needing it. The ice cream social was perfect.”