List Your Top10 Girls

Thread: "Dirty Movies" with Jennifer Lawrence

Post Thanks / Like

fanfiction "Dirty Movies" with Jennifer Lawrence

Dirty Movies
    With Jennifer Lawrence
    Written by TPG
    CODES: MF, inc, mast, voy
    DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

With Jen and I born just a few weeks apart, my cousin and I grew up in the same street together which meant that we went to the same school and hung out with the same group of friends.

So it was a bit of a shock when my folks came to me just a few weeks into the new year and announced that my dad had apparently been assigned to a high paying position in India and we were all going to move there with him.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I yelled. "No way!"

"It's just for as few months." my mom claimed. "A year at the most."

"Absolutely not!" I protested. "I'm in my last year of high school and you want to drag me off to some third world country?"

"Ben. Be reasonable. What are we supposed to do?" she argued. "Your father has to take this position or he'll lose his job."

After the holidays I went back to school and as expected I couldn't concentrate on anything other than how terrible life was about to become. Fortunately for me it was around this time when I bumped into Jen in the hallway and I told her about the news.

"What! Are you kidding me? India?" she snapped. "That's total bullshit!"

I simply shrugged, "I know, right? It's apparently a done deal."

"C'mon cuz, keep your chin up." she reassured me. "You never know how things might turn out."

"Yeah, right." I quipped. "At this point it'd take a miracle."

Sometime during the next few days there was a family meeting that I wasn't invited to, but when I saw Jen in school again she was smiling from ear to ear.

"Hey Ben, wait up a second. Did you get the news?"

"About what?"

"We're going to be roomies!" she laughed out loud.

"Excuse me?"

"You're moving in with us!"

I shook my head in disbelief before my cousin hugged me tight.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

It was just about the best news I had ever heard. A month later my mom and dad left for the subcontinent while and I moved into the basement of my cousins place. There, I was busy putting my clothes in the closet when Jennifer wandered in.

"Hey, can I come in? Just wanted to see if you were getting settled in okay?"

"Yeah, I was just getting everything sorted."

"Good," she said while looking around. "That's great."

I sensed maybe something was wrong. Like maybe something was on her mind but she couldn't find the nerve to tell me.

"Well, I hope you're ready to have some fun tonight," she said, before explaining that she had something special planned for the evening.

"Just so you know, my folks go out every Friday night and I'm here all alone to do anything I want," she claimed. "Which usually means taking mom's car for a joy ride, or hitting dads liquor cabinet."

"Why am I not surprised?" I laughed.

"But tonight is going to be special with you here now. I finally have a partner in crime."

"Shit yeah," I replied before we high five'd each other.

True to form, a few hours later my uncle and aunt announced that they were heading out for the evening leaving Jen and I with the whole house to ourselves.

Twenty minutes later my cousin and I were we still doing the dishes as I began to wonder just what the big surprise was, and when I quizzed her about it all she would do is smile and tell me to wait and see.

Once our kitchen duties were done, Jennifer grabbed a couple of beers from the fridge and insisted that I follow her upstairs.

I have to admit that I felt a little anxious as I followed her up to the second floor and was surprised as we moved straight passed her bedroom door and entered her folks room.

Tossing me a beer she invited me to get comfortable.

"Make yourself at home," she remarked.

"Err, where?" I replied naively.

"On the bed, stupid."

I climbed up onto the large mattress while Jen turned on the TV and then went to the closet and produced a medium sized sports bag. She hauled it over and placed it on the bed beside me as I sipped my beer and looked around.

"This my dear cousin," she smirked. "Is our entertainment for the night."

As she spoke, she unzipped the bag and smiled as I peered inside and realized that it was packed to capacity with dozens of DVD movies. As expected my hopes were dashed as I had presumed for something entirely different and exciting, and not a movie marathon night together.

"So, what do you think?" Jen snickered while I simply shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, the beer's good." I remarked cynically, causing her to playfully swat me in the shoulder.

"Trust me, you're going to enjoy this."

Jennifer then reached in and randomly grabbed a couple of the DVD's and handed them to me.

I looked at the jackets and was immediately taken aback as I realized that these were no mere ordinary films, but in fact x-rated material. This naturally peaked my interest and I immediately sat up.

"Whoa," I let out, as Jennifer giggled in response.

"I told you. I knew you'd get a kick out of these."

The first DVD was titled "Bang Bus" and had a bunch of pictures of various girls getting railed by several guys in the back of a moving vehicle.

The second was titled, "Mother Daughter Exchange club" and showed what, I assumed was supposed to be a sexy MILF and her hot teenage daughter having sex.

I had to admit the covers looked amazing as Jennifer snatched the "Bang Bus" disc straight out of my hand and claimed that she had been dying to see it all week.

"Give it here! I want to watch this one first," she said, before she walked over and popped it into the player.

She then joined me on the bed and cracked open a beer and we watched as a group of guys gang-banged a handful of hitchhikers for over an hour, until Jen actually started to get bored. She began rummaging through the bag again and looked for something more interesting.

After a while she found one that interested her and we watched that one to the end. It was during this time that I couldn't help but notice how Jen kept squirming around beside me on the bed.

I wasn't really surprised considering the explicit content of the movie, especially as we watched three extremely beautiful girls daisy-chain one another on a bed, not so dissimilar to the one we were currently sitting on.

Meanwhile I on the other hand had a raging boner at this point and was trying my best to hide it with a pillow, and noticed Jen glance over and me and smile.

"What?" I quipped self-consciously.

"Hmm," Jen grinned. "You got something going on down there?"

I felt my face blush red with shame.

"Err shut up." I snapped back.

After the all-girl orgy video Jennifer found another title and seemed eager to watch.

"Oh. Dude!" she exclaimed. "This is going to be so hot!"

"What is it?"

"It's called Intimate Moments," she claimed, as she walked over and put it in the player.

"Which means what exactly?"

"You're going to like this one," she grinned. "It's a bunch of amateurs who get off right in front of each other."

As boring as this sounded, I was soon surprised to see just how incredibly hot it in fact was. This was definitely an exhibitionist's wet dream, something that actually appealed to me and seemed to agree with Jennifer as well.

The film began with a girl seated in a chair while a guy stood naked in front of her. The guy already had a huge erection before he took his cock in his right hand and began jacking off in front of her.

He pumped his shaft for several minutes, while the girl stared at his pumping fist as if mesmerized. She then licked her fingers and reached down between her legs and proceeded to play with herself as the two enjoyed their mutual masturbation.

It was just about one of the sexiest things I had ever seen, and I looked over at Jen and noticed that she was absolutely captivated by the show.

The scene was short, only a couple of minutes long before the guy moaned and a huge wad of jizz flew across the air and landed all over her face and breasts.

I took this opportunity to glance over at my cousin again and saw that she now had a pillow on her lap too, and was clearly affected by the incredibly erotic scene.

"Hey Jen," I teased. "You got something going on down there too?"

She simply blushed and replied, "Err, shut up!"

This of course made us both laugh for a minute before we watched the rest of the video and it finally came to an end, and looking at the time I realized that it was time to go to bed.

Besides, I now had a raging boner that wouldn't quit which I was determined to jack off before going to sleep.

With that said, I stood and stretched and yawned aloud which inadvertently illustrated my aroused state, the front of my pants tenting out obscenely.

"Judging from that reaction I take it you enjoyed the videos?" she remarked while pointing at the lump in my pants.

At this point there was no sense in denying it, as it was plain for all to see.

"Yeah well, I'm only human Jen," I affirmed. "And I got to admit those movies were pretty damn hot."

Jen smiled, "Which ones did you like the best?"

"What do you think?" I scoffed, as I reached down to briefly adjust my straining package.

"No, I'm serious." she repeated. "Which one was your favorite?"

Being put on the spot, I suddenly felt embarrassed and didn't want to tell her how much I enjoyed myself and simply told her that I thought all of them were good.

Jennifer seemed kind of disappointed by this answer and agreed, but then confessed her own personal favorite.

"Well if I had to pick one I'd say it was the guys jacking off while the girl watched," she claimed.

"Yeah, that was pretty sexy too." I agreed. "Well um, goodnight."

As I started for the door, the tent in my pants was still obscenely obvious and I noticed Jen glaring directly at my cock more than ever.

"Uh, what are you going to do when you get to your room?" Jen asked with a sly grin.

When I turned back to look at her she appeared to have the most mischievous expression on her face, one I had not seen from her before.

"Well, I'm going to get in bed and go to sleep," I lied.

My cousin simply giggled at my answer.

"Ha! You liar. You're going to whip it out and beat off, huh?" she chuckled. "That's what you're going to do. Just admit it."

I laughed back at her.

"Yeah well, I guess you'll never know for sure now will you?"

As I turned to leave the room I was then absolutely floored by her next comment.

"Can I watch?"

"What?"

"Can I watch you do it?"

I wanted to be sure we were talking about the same thing.

"Err, watch what exactly?" I replied naively.

"Are you dense or what?" she snapped defensively. "Can I watch you beat off?"

A thousand thoughts ran through my head at the same time. Even though I knew full well how wrong it was, I simply couldn't find the courage to deny her.

I guess I still felt guilty about everything she had done, persuading her folks to give me a place to stay for a few months. With the mutual masturbation video still fresh in our minds, I heard myself consent to her seedy proposal.

"Okay," I finally shrugged. "I'll show it to you, but only this one time."

With that said, I walked back over to the bed as if in a trance while Jen scooted up onto the mattress and giggled excitedly.

"Go on then, I dare you!" she quipped impatiently as I stood directly in front of her. "C'mon, let's see it."

"Are you sure about this?" I asked her one final time, to which she simply nodded enthusiastically.

"Do it! Show me your cock."

I laughed at her enthusiasm as I slowly untied my sweat pants and reached in and exposed my thick hard cock to the cool breeze of the room. I now stood there beside the bed with my throbbing erection in my hand, grinning smugly to myself at the stunned expression on my cousins face.

"Holy, shit." Jennifer gasped softly. "That things huge!"

"What? Ha! Give me a break," I snickered. "You're just exaggerating."

"Oh no," she insisted. "That's pretty big, Ben."

"You're just too fucking wet to think straight right now." I laughed.

Still, I had to admit that the more she stared and studied my cock the more confident and aroused I grew.

"Are you totally hard right now?" she asked while biting her bottom lip and hungrily surveying my package. "Can you get bigger?"

"Actually, right now I'm about half erect," I informed her, as I briefly reached down to give it a few appreciative strokes.

"OMG!" she gasped again. "Wow. Just, wow. That looks so fucking hot when you do that."

I had to laugh at her giddy demeanor as I told her to take a good hard look before I attempted to put it away.

"Okay well, show and tell is over." I remarked before Jennifer suddenly interrupted me.

"No, wait!" she snapped. "Don't put it away just yet. Stroke it a little."

"Excuse me?"

"Come on, please? Just stroke it a little for me," she said seductively. "I want to see how hard it can get."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, and I deduced that it was most likely the alcohol that was talking. My cousin, the one who was staring at my bare hard cock, now wanted me to jack off for her?

"Wait a minute," I countered. "Showing you my dick is one thing, but jacking off in front of you is an entirely different matter."

"What? Why?" she whined. "There's no one else but us here."

"Well aside from it being extremely inappropriate, I'd end up making a complete mess."

Even though it wasn't entirely true, it was the best excuse I could come up with at the time. Naturally, this just wasn't cutting it with my increasingly horny, cock-struck cousin.

"You can squirt it in the bathroom if you want?" she suggested. "C'mon, Ben. I really want to see it."

As if something else was controlling my mind I felt my hand go down to my aroused shaft and I began to gently stroke my meat stick, marveling at her pretty blue eyes as they grew to the size of saucers.

"Wow. Tell me how it feels," Jen said. "Tell me everything you're doing."

I cleared my throat as I went to work.

"Well...right now I'm stroking it up and down nice and slow, the way I like it." I told her.

Just then, a little precum appeared at the tip and I quickly smeared it around the bell-end with my thumb, causing it to shine and swell with pride.

"Oh wow," Jennifer muttered breathlessly. "It's actually growing harder."

I continued to jack off while my sexy cousin simply sat there watching me on the bed, and I don't mind admitting that the entire incident really turned me on.

"OMG! This is so fucking awesome," she smiled widely. "I can't believe how hard you are right now. Are you close?"

"Not really," I admitted. "But you sitting there watching me like this is definitely helping."

"I know right?" she giggled nervously. "It's really turning me on too. Do you think you could make yourself cum?"

"I guess?" I replied. "Maybe if you talked dirty or something? That would definitely hurry things along."

Jennifer smirked mischievously to herself before she happily obliged.

"What, you mean like...jerk your cock for me, Ben." she seductively teased. "I want to see you cum."

Her mere words caused my cock to noticeable twitch inside my hand which was not lost on her, and now only encouraged her to talk even more dirtier than before.

"Mm...C'mon Ben." she purred. "I want to watch you shoot that hot fucking load."

"Yeah?" I heard myself reply involuntarily. "You do?"

"God yes," she panted. "...the thought alone makes me so wet right now."

"Really? Prove it!" I dared, and to my surprise I watched her plunge her hand inside her shorts and twist her hips over her probing fingers before presenting her slick digits to me.

"See?" she smirked proudly to herself. "See how wet it's making me?"

"Hmm. I wonder how it tastes?" I remarked out loud, as my hand now moved faster along my piss pump.

To my delight, even before I managed to finish the sentence I watched with surprise as she slipped her wet digits into her mouth and twirl her long tongue around them, savoring her essence.

"Mm...tastes good," she claimed, with a soldering look in her eyes. "But not as good as your load, I bet."

"Oh god," I inadvertently moaned, as my hips now proceeded to move in a circular motion and I began to jack off more intently.

This reaction did not go unnoticed by Jennifer who then sat up and leaned towards my jerking hand.

"Hmm. That really turns you on, huh?" she teased. "The thought of me tasting your load?"

As she spoke, she brushed her hair to one side and proceeded to spear out her long tongue as though trying to tease the semen straight out of my dick.

"Stick your hand back between your legs, Jen." I insisted, "I love watching a girl play."

"Mm...yeah?" she purred as she immediately proceeded to masturbate for my benefit.

"I bet you'd love to just jam that hard cock down my narrow little throat, huh?" she moaned as she proceeded to twiddle her clit.

"Yeah, I would." I admitted. "And I bet you'd be such the sexy little cock sucker, huh?"

"You have no idea, Ben." she claimed. "I love sucking cock. Some say I'm the best they've ever had...cause I go deep."

"You do huh?"

"Fuck yeah," she almost moaned. "Sometimes I let them deep throat me hard and then bust that nut into the back of my throat."

"Holy shit," I let out, as we both now masturbated fervently.

Suddenly to my surprise Jen bounded off the bed and moved to kneel directly in front of me on the floor, her eyes glaring up me.

"I fucking want it, Ben!" she hissed. "I want you to cum for me."

"Yeah?" I simply sighed. "You want me to shoot my load all over your fucking face like some cheap whore?"

"Yes. Yes, please!" she begged, as I watched her hand slip further inside her panties to caress the full length of her wet slit.

At this point I had to literally squeeze my cock to stop myself from cumming as I watched her open her mouth and spear out her tongue.

"Jen," I muttered breathlessly, as I approached my climax. "Oh Jen."

"Do it, Ben!" she almost moaned. "Cum for me, please!"

"Oh Jen," I repeated, as I reached down to grasp the side of her head. "Take off that fucking shirt!"

"Huh?"

"I wanna see your tits!"

To my delight Jennifer happily consented and in an instant she whipped her shirt right over her head leaving her to kneel there before me completely topless.

"Better? Is that what you want to see?" she growled while groping her ample breasts.

"Good god yes," I replied. "Fuck! I always thought you had the best set of tits, Jen."

"Will that help you pop?" she moaned erotically, "Will that make you pop in my mouth? Huh?"

Feeling emboldened, I then insisted that she take off the rest of her clothes as well which at this point simply consisted of her shorts and panties which she happily discarded.

My sexy cousin now knelt before me naked as the day she was born, one hand groping and squeezing her pert round breasts while the other was buried between her smooth legs, her mouth agape and her tongue hanging out begging for my load.

"Happy? Yeah?" she teased while twisting her nipples. "Now I'm totally naked, like that whore in that video."

"You really want my cum, Jen?" I whimpered, as I felt my entire body trembling and approaching the point of no return.

"Yes! Please!" she begged. "Give me your load, Ben! I want it!"

"Say it!" I insisted. "Tell me how much of a wet slut you are right now?"

"Oh god Ben!" she groaned. "I'm a dirty fucking slut! Please! I need it! I need your cum!"

"Are your fingers inside you right now?"

"Ugh! You know they are," she grunted. "I'm so wet right now I've got three of my fingers deep inside my cunt, Ben. Please!"

With that said, I merely squeezed my cock one final time before I suddenly and unexpected shot my load directly across her gorgeous face, striking her forehead before the second and third blast splashed out and landed over her extended tongue.

Jen grunted with surprise before she swallowed hard.

To our dismay, this was the precise time that we heard the front door downstairs and realized that her folks had arrived home. Our eyes immediately grew wide as she scrambled for her clothes and we both jumped into action and bolted in opposite directions.

Fortunately for me I was able to sneak my way back down to the basement and to the relative safety of my bed. I lay there for several minutes playing out the entire sordid ordeal in my head and wondered just how different things between us would now be.

To my amusement I was soon startled out of my daydream by my cell phone and realized that Jen had sent me a text from her bedroom upstairs.

"Phew, that was close." the message wrote, followed by a few smiley faces.

"You're such a trouble maker, you know that?" I replied.

"FYI, the parental's are going to a BBQ tomorrow...to be continued?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Hell no." she typed back. "As long as you live here now, your ass is mine."

2. Thanks viper2134, Chitown, GIGGIDYGOO, RDF, , X42, mikewill81 thanked for this post
    Likes viper2134, Chitown, GIGGIDYGOO, RDF, X42 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Jlaw is quickly becoming one of my faves.

4. Likes assman118, TPG liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Another great Jen Lawrence story. Keep em coming!

6. Thanks TPG thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kushpush View Post
    No offense to the other great writers here but, TPG, you are the main reason I come here. 99% of your stories are great. My only problem is not enough Alba or Yvonne! But either way, great story again.

Thanks kushpush, much appreciated. Yep, I'll see what I can do.