TRANSFORMERS:
The Adventures of Mikaela Banes

With Mikaela Banes (Megan Fox)
Written by TPG
Codes: MF, rel, anal
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

As head of security for a large department store, my job could be described as tedious at best.

There I dealt with daily theft and vandalism, and as department head I was responsible for most of the interviews and the paperwork which supplemented each incident.

Truth be told working so many hours was very hard on me socially, not to mention sexually. Although that all changed one particular evening when I was preparing to lock up for the weekend and was informed of a shoplifter they had apparently apprehended.

As it so happened, most of the staff were away for the long weekend and it would be up to me to process this person.

I headed out for the store not at all happy to be disturbed from my personal life once again, and when I got there the clerk informed me that they had the shoplifter waiting in my office.

"Can you handle it from here?" the assistant manager asked. "It's the long weekend and I have plans."

"No, go right ahead." I replied. "I can take it from here, thanks Bob."

"Thanks Mike, you're a champ! I'll see you next week. Have a great weekend!"

"You too buddy. Don't get too drunk!"

With that said I entered my office and for a moment I was taken aback to find a striking young brunette seated directly opposite my desk. There another employee explained the situation and how he had witnessed the entire incident.

According to him, he had observed the suspect prowling the store for several minutes before she waited for the right opportunity to strike and attempted to walk out with a very expensive set of earrings which were valued at almost $5,000.

"Liar!" she snapped.

The employee then gave me her preliminary information and said that he too was in a rush to leave for the weekend. I thanked him for his help and locked my office door, as was the usual procedure before I proceeded with the business at hand.

"Would you like a drink?" I offered as I helped myself to a cup of water.

"No." she replied as she crossed her legs and looked at her nails.

I took a seat and got comfortable, and finding the necessary paperwork proceeded to fill out the forms.

"Your name?" I asked her.

"Mikaela." she answered reluctantly. "Mikaela Banes."

"I see that you're only 19-years-old, is that correct?"

"Yeah. I guess." she shrugged, never once looking me directly in the eyes.

"Well Miss Banes, I see that you attempted to take a five thousand dollar item from our store. That's grand theft you know?"

She simply responded by rolling her eyes. It was evident to me that this was not her first time in trouble with the law. By now I was getting very bored with her attitude, and while looking over a fax of her records I reminded her of the seriousness of the situation.

I explained that with her history she was most probably looking at a some substantial time in jail and it was in her best interest to cooperate with me.

"Let me guess." she scoffed. "I suppose you'll forget the whole thing if I play ball, right?"

"Well not exactly. But if you do cooperative this could go a lot more smoothly and quickly." I told her.

"Yeah right." she muttered.

"Look, we can do this the easy way or the hard way." I added. "It's entirely up to you."

"Yeah whatever," she sneered. "I don't care."

"Okay fine. Have it you way." I told her. "Please stand up, and remove all of your clothes."

Mikaela stared at me and blinked slowly.

"Excuse me?"

"I think you heard me,"

"You're joking right?"

"Do I look like I'm joking?" I told her. "I'm sorry but I'm required to check you for any concealed weapons or drugs."

After some hesitation, the ravishing brunette finally stood up and smugly removed her coat. She then paused for just a moment before I told her to proceed.

"Keep going," I insisted. "And don't stop till I tell you to."

The rebellious teen then unbuttoned her jeans and peeled them down her long slender legs, as I reveled in the power I had over her. Watching her I suddenly recalled just how long it had been since I had last had sex.

Still, in all my years I had never seen much less had the pleasure of bedding such a gorgeous creature as her. She was simply breathtaking and completely out of my league.

While I marveled at her body, Mikaela then slipped her shirt over her head and was left to stand in just her underwear, which to my delight consisted of a red lacy bra and matching panty set.

"Happy?" she quipped sarcastically, before she then went on to argue that it was plain to see that she was not concealing anything and hence it was not necessary for her to strip further.

Naturally I disagreed, and before she could resist I got up from the table and grabbed her wrists and handcuffed them behind her back.

"Hey!" she whined. "What the fuck are you doing?"

I immediately reminded her that she had better cooperate or risk going to jail for some time because I could always just plant some more items on her. Hearing this she shut up immediately as I now stood back and admired my sweet-ass suspect.

"You really are a piece of work, you know that?" I muttered to myself as I looked her over. "Are you a bad girl, Mikaela?"

As I spoke, I reached over to the desk and retrieved a box cutter out of the drawer, causing her eyes to grow wide.

"Wait. What are you going to do?" she stammered nervously.

"Finish what you started," I remarked before I placed the blade under the strap of her bra and cut it loose.

Mikaela shook her shoulders an inadvertently caused her teenage breasts to jiggle free, and what a glorious set of breasts they were. I estimated them to be 34B's and very pert and faultless.

I paused for a moment to admire the view before I wielded the blade down her heavily tattooed body and across the waistband of her panties and sliced them away.

She gasped to this action and proceeded to breathe heavily, her wrists still bound behind her back as she now stood there naked as the day she was born.

To my delight, the soft sweet scent of her teenage snatch immediately filled my nostrils and the aroma was quite intoxicating. Nevertheless, I kept my cool and removed the cut garment away from her magnificent body and then directed her over to the table.

"Wait, stop!" she finally objected. "You can't do this!"

"Remember my dear, you're under arrest." I told her. "What happens next is entirely up to you."

She began to squirm and resist before I reminded her that we were totally alone. Slipping on some gloves, I pushed her legs apart and without wasting any time proceeded to probe her splendid cunt with my fingers.

Mikaela initially attempted to close her thighs, but her resistance soon faded as I massaged her teen sex. I told her that I was required to perform a full body cavity search and that if she interfered she would be punished.

A moment later I gently inserted a latex covered digit into her tight young cunt, which immediately got her attention and she ceased resisting. Instead she gritted her teeth and turned her head to the side as I now leisurely explored her.

I couldn't believe how tight she was, and for a moment wondered if she was in fact a virgin.

But that thought was quickly pushed aside as I then added another digit, followed by another, and then wiggled all three around inside her at the same time.

"Ugh!" she grunted softly. "Please. Oh."

Despite her pleas, I drove my finger deep inside her and without realizing it began to piston them in and out, essentially fucking her with my hand.

Mikaela could only squirm and moan audibly as her entire body soon betrayed her and she grew increasingly wet. Noting this, I took my other hand and spread her outer lips while my initial digits finger-banged her sweet, sweet little cunt.

Soon, her brow began to perspire and I could see her whole body responding to my molesting. Her nipples became incredibly erect and strained for attention while her pussy glistened with excitement.

My cock grew at a quick pace as I heard a moan escape her lips and watched as she rolled her pink tongue across her top lip, just before I removed my fingers and presented them to her glassy eyes.

"Nice and wet." I smirked smugly before I suddenly took her breath away and abruptly flipped her around and began to inspect her derriere.

There, I proceeded to carefully probe and inspect her tiny little butthole and marveled at the way it gently winked at me.

"Hmm. What a tight little ass we have here," I muttered to myself as I admired her tiny little starfish.

When I finally inserted the tip of my index finger, she jerked back and gasped.

"Wait!" Mikaela exclaimed. "Please. Do you have to do this?"

An immense smile crossed my face as I ignored her concerns and eagerly explored her most holy of holies, reveling in the way her tiny little butthole now tensed and released at my probing.

After loosening her backdoor for several moments, I finally withdrew my finger and turned her around to find her face flushed with shame.

Despite this I could tell she was incredibly aroused and without further ado I snatched her by the wrist and walked her over to my desk and laid her across it, her head and shoulders dangling over the very edge.

Without a moment to lose I then unzipped my pants and directed my erection towards her open mouth. My sexy prisoner simply lay expressionless as I entered her mouth and had my seedy way with her.

"Here sweetheart, suck on this." I told her, as she groaned with a mouth full of cock.

Caressing her face, I began pumping in and out of her hot mouth delving a little deeper with each thrust when she suddenly coughed and gagged and gasped for air.

"UGH!" she sputtered. "Oh god!"

I told her to relax her throat and let it work naturally, and she did as she was told. Before I knew it, the stunning teen brunette was thrusting her head up to meet my thrusts and taking me even deeper, her nose now buried against my pubic hair.

It wasn't long before I grunted out loud and she gagged on my hot sticky semen as erupted from the tip of my cock and filled her throat completely. To her credit Mikaela swallowed eagerly to avoid choking and man it felt good.

After dropping my load, I slowly withdrew from her slobbering mouth and turned my attention back to those glorious young breasts. I eagerly suckled her tits into my mouth and reached down and fingered her gleaming wet twat with two fingers.

The gorgeous teen could only moan with delight as I now eagerly molested her in my office.

It seemed the whole nasty episode had really riled her up and I took this opportunity to lean over between her long slender legs and wrap my lips around her glistening slot, sucking her hard clit into my mouth and driving her insane.

"Oh! Fuck Yes!" she gave out as I noisily slurped at her young cookie.

She now thrashed about wildly on the table as I stood up and moved to rub the end of my hard cock against her dripping slit, causing her to moan yet again.

"Oh, do it!" she moaned. "Stick it inside me! Fuck me! Teach me a lesson."

"Yeah? Is that what you want?"

As I spoke, I slowly rubbed the head of my manhood across her gleaming wet lips as she wiggled her hips closer and attempted to hump me. This bitch was really starting to get off on it all.

Nonetheless, I happily fulfilled her wish and finally buried the rest of my sword into her teen plenge and we began to fuck at a steady pace.

As expected, her hot teenage box was absolutely divine and it didn't take long for me to cum yet again. This time however to her credit, Mikaela kept pumping me with her hips, wanting and urging me for more.

"Ugh! Yes! Yeah you like that?" she hissed. "You like fucking this tight teen cunt?"

"You're such a sexy little bitch!" I replied.

"Come on!" she insisted. "Teach this little whore a lesson!"

Despite my second orgasm, I immediately throbbed with excitement to her dirty words and proceed to fuck her in great earnest again. I now watched in wonder as she controlled the tempo of our fucking and began to fuck herself at my expense.

Fortunately for me she soon began moaning again and suddenly shrieked with glee as she was wracked by a huge orgasm.

"ohmigod! ohmigod! ohmigod! YES!!"

After she fell back in exhaustion, I give her a moment to get her bearings before I abruptly flipped her over onto her face and reached over on the desk to squeeze out a generous amount of lube all over her puckered butthole.

Despite whining softly, she was way too exhausted to put up a fight.

"Don't move!" I instructed, as I gingerly eased my finger into her tiny sphincter and then replaced it with my prick.

Mikaela grunted aloud from a combination of pleasure and pain as I then gripped her firmly by the hips and began to rock back and forth pushing in a few more inches with each forward thrust.

When I finally buried my meaty staff to the hilt, I slowly withdraw and eased my way back only to cause a lewd and loud farting sound to emanate from her backdoor.

This caused her to blush and groan with great shame, while I had to laugh as I knew it was due to the copious amount of lubrication I had used to enter her tight anus.

Despite this brief humiliation, I felt Mikaela push her butt back against me almost urging me to fill her completely again. Reaching over I grasped her by the hair and cocked her head back aggressively, causing her to grunt and cuss at me at the same time.

"Ugh! Fuck!"

"You fucking little whore!" I growled into her ear. "You like getting fucked in the ass?"

"Yes!" she moaned. "I love it!"

I soon began pumping against her fine butt, and much to my surprise she eagerly reciprocated and began to groan. It was during this time that she asked me to undo the handcuffs and promised me no trouble, and considering the position we were in I happily obliged.

I watched with delight as her free hands immediately went straight to work between her legs and instantly strummed her throbbing clit. I pumped fervently as she eagerly fingered herself towards yet another toe-curling orgasm.

"Oh. Oh! OH JESSUUUUSS!!!" she cried out loud as she arched her back sharply and her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Before long I felt the stirring in my balls and without further ado I filled her tight back passage with an abundant amount of spunk. Mikaela climaxed yet again before her limbs fell limp, her entire body coated in a fine sheen of sweat as I pulled out.

I then watched as she mustered enough strength to get up from the table and dropped to her knees and cleaned me off with her pretty mouth once more, a single handcuff dangling from her right wrist.

"So um, are you going to let me go?"

"You know. I think a little probation is warranted here Miss Banes." I smiled.

Catching my meaning, Mikaela smiled and said that she too considered the entire ordeal resolved, and that in her opinion she had more than paid off her debt to the store.

Unfortunately for her I had to disagree, as I gestured up at the surveillance camera that overlooked our interrogation room and implied that I now had footage of her having sex, another source to blackmail her with.

"Well now that I have your personal details, I expect to see you again." I told her, "To complete a little community service?"

"Yeah right," she scoffed while putting her clothes back on.

"How does 9pm next weekend sound to you?"

"Fine, whatever." she shrugged despondently, as we agreed to see each other again and have more fun.