SIN CITY: "The Motel"
With Nancy Callahan (Jessica Alba) and Hartigan (Bruce Willis)
Written by TPG
Codes: MF, RELUC, VOY
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.

"Sirens." Hartigan thought. "I used to welcome the sound. There's nothing to do now but find a place to huddle up for the night, get Nancy to calm down and figure out what on Earth I'm going to do next."

Inside. Hartigan tossed his revolver to the sofa as they slipped off their long coats.

"Nancy. I went to your apartment and your windows were thrown wide open. The rooms looked almost empty. I was sure you'd been kidnapped."

"Robbed again! That's the 3rd time this year. I swore if I ever saw you again I'd show you I grew up strong. But there I was just like before, scared and helpless...I'm such an asshole."

"You should sit down. You'll feel a little bit better if you sit down."

"I've never been all that good with people." Hartigan recalled. "When it comes to reassuring a traumatized 19-year-old, I'm as expert as a Palsy victim doing brain surgery with a pipe wrench."

Hartigan and Nancy sat beside each other on the sofa. Falling silent for a moment Nancy finally spoke.

"It's always been you, Hartigan. All these years."

"It's just nerves making you say that. You're just exhausted, you need to sleep."

"Sleep with me?"

"Stop it, Nancy!" Hartigan interrupted.

Turning to face him Nancy continued.

"Eight years. Why do you think I kept writing you those letters? It wasn't just gratitude. I tried to fall in love with boys. I thought I did once or twice. But I was already in love...with you."

Running her hand along his leg Nancy moved to grab his crotch when Hartigan jumped.

"Stop! Jesus Christ. I'm old enough to be your grandfather. You're just scared."

"I'm not scared." Nancy replied sweetly.

With that she leaned in slowly to kiss Hartigan on the lips, but he simply turned to look away before pulling her back. Looking into her puppy dog eyes Hartgian couldn't deny that she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.

Nancy and Hartigan stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever before they slowly began to move towards each other again. Kissing each other softly on the lips, the two quickly embraced and held each other tight.

Nancy didn't waste any time and quickly slipped her tongue inside. Panicking, Hartigan suddenly recoiled and stood up and walked over to the window, disgusted with himself. Shaking his head he tried to catch his breath.

"No. There's wrong and there's wrong and then there's this. For God's sake's you're just a kid."

"I love you." she declared from the couch.

Pausing for a moment Hartigan finally replied. "I love you too...with all my heart."

Getting up from the sofa Nancy sauntered over to stand in front of him. Taking his hand in hers she then gently placed it on her chest, across her breast. Despite her thick sweater Hartigan could feel her erect nipple piercing from beneath. He could also hear her racing heartbeat.

"Touch me. Please. Touch me." she implored.

Kissing her hard on the lips again, Hartigan groped and squeezed her pert breast as Nancy swirled her long wet tongue inside his mouth.

Making out passionately she then reached down and began to work on his zipper, slipping her hand inside his pants. There she found his erection and proudly smirked to herself between kisses as she gripped and stroked his throbbing manhood.

Kissing his neck she softly purred, "I've wanted this for so long. Fuck me Hartigan. Please, fuck me.”

It was the sweetest most alluring sentence he had ever heard. With that Nancy kissed her way down Hartigan's body before kneeling directly in front of him.

Stroking his cock in her hand she glanced up at him one last time before parting her lips and taking his tool into her warm mouth. The detective groaned and leaned back against the wall behind him as he watched his Nancy suck him slowly and meticulously.

Nancy leisurely worked her long tongue across the tip of his sensitive head while gently sliding her soft luscious lips around the fullness of his pole

Opening wide she then slid his entire length into the back of her narrow throat, and holding him there, she gagged momentarily.

This wanton and unexpected action from her caused Hartigan to gasp with delight as Nancy then licked the underside of his prick before pulling all the way out and noisily slurping his saliva coated shaft. Hartigan could hardly breathe much less stand as this angel serviced him.

Getting lost in the moment he grabbed the back of her head and began to fuck her pretty face, making her sigh and whimper sweetly before he suddenly came to his sensed.

"Wait. Stop. I can't." he breathed, pulling her up by her arm.

Her mouth and chin glistened erotically with saliva. Nancy simply smirked smugly to herself as she shoved her tongue back down his throat again. She was sure she could change his mind if only given half the chance. Taking him by the hand she then led him through the dingy motel and towards the bedroom.

There she stripped out of her clothes, and taking her time, made damn sure Hartigan watched her. Striping down to her lace underwear, she slipped off her bra before slowly pulling her panties down her tanned legs.

Standing there completely naked, she then stepped towards the tiny bathroom and leaned over to turn on the shower. Waiting for the water to warm, Nancy glanced over her shoulder at a stunned Hartigan and she smiled sweetly.

"So are you gonna stand there all night, or are you gonna join me?"

A moment later, she disappeared into the shower and immediately proceeded to soak her body and hair. Lathering her exquisite body she smiled to herself as she glanced over at to see Hartigan still standing beside the bed watching her. He was clearly spellbound by her beauty.

Running her hands over her hips, abdomen, and ass, she shut her eyes and enjoyed the soothing sensation of her own tender touch. Finally coming back to reality, Hartigan slowly unbuttoned his shirt as he stood there transfixed on the heavenly vision before him.

Stepping closer, he now stood in the doorway beside the shower watching as she lovingly caressed her flawless skin. Not knowing what to do or say, he mumbled the very first thing that crossed him.

"You're an angel Nancy. A god damn angel."

Nancy simply smiled as she lovingly caressed her perfect round breasts. Turning to the side Nancy then showed off her incredibly limber physique - bending over slightly to allowing the soapy suds of water to cascade down her flawless body and over her heart-shaped cheeks.

Nancy arched her back and pushed out her ample chest before flicking her head back as she slid the soap in between and across her cleavage, paying special attention to her jutting thick nipples.

Hartigan could hardly stand it any longer, and having stripped all of his clothes stepped into the shower to join her. There he tentatively placed his hands on her slender hips and was amazed at the temperature of her skin.

She was searing hot. Smiling coyly, Nancy turned her back to him and gently began to grind her perfect buttocks against his erection, rubbing her velvety soft skin against him.

Slipping his tool between her delicate cheeks, Hartigan directed his member towards her sex as she eagerly wiggled back against it. Impaling her, Hartigan gently buried all 8-inchs of his cock inside her, causing them both to groan and coo longingly.

"Oh god." she whimpered, before she then began to push back against him.

Hartigan could not believe her enthusiasm, and placing his palms on the tiled wall in front of then, he watched in wonder as she fucked herself keenly, repeatedly impaling herself against his pole.

"Ugh. Yes." she whimpered. "Ugh. Fuck me."

Hartigan grabbed her hips and held her tight as Nancy proceeded to fuck herself harder, faster.

"Oh. Nancy." he let out.

"Oh-Hartigan." she breathed. "I've wanted this for so long...ugh!"

Picking up the pace she now began to groan and grunt more audibly as Hartigan proceeded to fuck her with all of his might, pulling out almost all the way just to drive back inside her again.

"Nngh. Pull my hair!" she urged him. "Pull my hair Hartigan!"

Hartigan did as he was instructed, and he yanked her long hair firmly, cocking her head back.

"Ugh! Yeah!" she moaned noisily.

Squeezing her vaginal muscles, the sound of his balls slapping against her clit could be heard and echoed in the small bathroom. Crying out loud, Nancy begged him to fuck her harder, faster, deeper, and Hartigan soon began to grunt loudly when without warning he erupted deep inside her, filling her womb.

Spurting deep inside her, Nancy quickly turned and dropped to her knees, aiming his thick shaft towards her open mouth, groaning as she stuck out her long tongue waiting for her reward.

Two, three, thick long ropes of semen slashed out and across her pretty face and she moaned with glee, before taking his spent tool between her luscious lips - savoring her mixed juices.

Standing up to wash her face, Nancy wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered. "I love you Hartigan."

"I love you too sweetie." Hartigan replied.

"Jesus." Hartigan pondered. "That was almost worth the wait."

Stepping out of the shower, Nancy then wrapped herself up in a towel and giggled as she spoke out loud.

"Don't think you're off the hook yet Hartigan, cause we got a long night ahead of us."

With that she went into the bedroom to surprise her lover and quickly slip into a sexy little negligee as he continued to shower.

FADE TO BLACK.