Author: Robertdoc
Celebrities: Alison Brie, Emma Stone, Kaley Cuoco, non-sexual cameos from Jenna Fischer and Tina Fey
Warnings: M/F, Cons, Oral, Masturbation, Fantasy, Phone Sex

Late April 2012

Thanks to a TMZ employee sneaking onto the “Glee” set while its defenses were down, there was photographic proof of my tryst with Lea Michele. Of course it was barely legal to post the photos and they were taken down quickly, but they were clear enough for the TMZ staff to identify my face, do some research and out me by name.

The attention mainly fell on Lea and “Glee” since they were the bigger targets, as I was just a small part by comparison. Yet since I was a part to begin with, it reflected badly on the temp agency; and just enough to get me fired. Despite over four years of being associated with them, I was too big of a pr risk for them to keep me on and for other shows to hire me now. I argued that this would die down by the time I would be up for more jobs in the fall season, yet it wasn’t enough.

The only good part was that I was able to deny that I had done this with other actresses. I don’t know if they believed me, and TMZ and other bloggers/tabloids were probably looking into my work on all those other shows. Yet they had nothing so far and I wasn’t going to spill and let the other actresses get caught up in this. Besides, not all of them knew about my extensive history, and it was already awkward enough that those who didn’t now knew about Lea.

Since my time on the “Glee” set was over and there was no way I could get away with going back there, I couldn’t even contact Lea and try to help her. I don’t know if she would have accepted regardless, yet I wished I would have had the chance to find out. But after this and after being fired, I doubted I would ever hear from another actress ever again.

With that, I stayed camped out in my house; which was easy for me since I rarely left the house for reasons other than work. At least I had my freelance work to focus on, although the site’s owners were probably unhappy to be associated with me now too. But it was a freelance site and they couldn’t kick me out for scandals that had nothing to do with the site, so I figured I was safe there.

I would try to treat this like any other time in between temp jobs; ignoring the fact that none would come again and I kept getting calls from tabloids that I had to ignore. The calls were less frequent today than in the first two days, but they were still no less aggravating.

As such, when I heard another call while I was trying to relax in my living room recliner, I closed my eyes in frustration and let everything boil over for a bit. It fueled me to pick up the phone next to me, without looking at the Caller ID, and answer it by yelling “What?!”

“Whoh, I hope you save some of that for Perez Hilton.” That wasn’t a blogger or tabloid hound. In fact, I actually recognized this voice. “Tina?”

Tina Fey was actually on the phone, which left me scrambling for a number of reasons. “Oh, I’m sorry, I…..wait, how did you get my number? Did anyone see you getting my number?!”

“I looked it up on your resume, first of all. And don’t worry, I played Sarah Palin and I associate freely with Alec Baldwin. Trust me, I know how to get around the tabloid-sphere,” Tina pointed out. “Even if I didn’t, I had to check up on you. Especially after you got fired.”

I almost asked how she knew that too, but I figured my firing had made the tail end of the scandal sheets and blogs by now. I avoided all reporting on the matter, so I wouldn’t know. “So you know about….stuff like that,” I timidly said. Since Tina was one of the few who knew I made a habit of getting naked with actresses, I knew she wouldn’t judge me for being with Lea, so that was a comfort.

But I didn’t know if it was safe to talk about it with her, in case my time on “30 Rock” got scrutinized. If they knew I was with Tina on the night Sarah Palin lost, the Tea Party blogs would have a field day and then all hell would break loose for both of us. Nevertheless, I heard Tina say “I know how unfair it is, that’s for sure. I’m pretty sure TV sets and temp agencies keep around worse things than you, even when they get in trouble. But I can get them in trouble by calling them and getting your job back.”

“No, don’t!” I blurted out. “You can’t be seen helping me, or they’ll….link us together too. You really can’t afford to be caught up in stuff like that. Your job, your reputation….your marriage…..it could all get a blowback by being linked to me.”

“I kind of already remembered that…..I kinda wish I didn’t, though. It’s not going to be the same without you around here getting lucky every November,” Tina admitted. “Well…..maybe when this dies down, it might be safe to fight for you then.”

“Maybe, but I’ll be fine right now,” I semi-lied. “It does help that you were thinking about me, though. It might not be the best move, but it is flattering….even though you really didn’t have to.”

“Like I said, I associate freely with Alec Baldwin, and Tracy Morgan too. So I’m getting good at helping friends through a pr crisis.” My first thought was to be taken aback and flattered that Tina called me a friend. My next was to remember how I used that word with Lea before things came crashing down. “Hey, you can still come down and visit 30 Rock once TMZ forgets your name, okay?” Tina asked to interrupt my thoughts.

“Yeah….I’ll keep that in mind. Thank you, Tina….you are a good friend in a pr crisis,” I complimented. We exchanged about two-three more goodbyes and good lucks before hanging up, leaving me to sit back on my recliner and be freshly taken back at Tina’s support. Maybe her pull would pay off once the scandal died down and the tabloid/blogosphere forgot about me; although TV sets and temp agencies have longer memories. But just having her think enough of me to call on me helped me take my first peaceful nap in a while.

The next thing I knew, I heard the phone ring again to snap me out of my nap. Once again I picked it up without looking to see who it was; only this time I had a groggy “Hello?” to say instead of an angry “What?!”

“I’m sorry, did I wake you?” It was another voice I recognized; in fact, it was the one that helped start it all. “I can call back if you’re too tired or too worn out to talk,” Jenna Fischer proposed.

“No, no, I’m fine, I’m refreshed….certainly enough for you,” I stated. “Jesus, first Tina and now you checking up on me….that’s kind of an ironic order, all things considering. I shouldn’t say how over the phone, just in case.”

“I know what you mean anyway,” Jenna assured. “I wondered now and then how much bigger that…..order got after me and Tina. But it sucks that you’re in trouble for doing that with someone else, so I won’t ask about….anyone else.”

If someone was listening in, this would probably be gold, so I tried to change directions. “Did anyone call the ‘Office’ bosses about me? To get dirt on me or something?” I inquired.

“I don’t think so, and if they did, they didn’t tell me,” Jenna filled me in. “So you don’t have to worry about….us being a part of this. Especially with all your worries…..I hope Tina offered to help you out with them. She has the pull to do it, you know.”

“Of course I know, but it’s not safe for her or any of my….connections to help me now. Or get caught talking to me. Plus you have the new husband and baby, and with you….heading up the order and all….there is no way in Hell I want you tied to this.”

“That isn’t talking me out of it as well as you think,” Jenna needled. “But I already knew all that….wish I didn’t, though. If I could, I would make my case to that agency and get you a new job….finally pay back that debt I owe you.”

“No, no, I owe you much more….regardless of how that chain reaction you set up ended up,” I hinted with my own lack of subtlety.

“Well, I hope you’re back in a TV studio soon, so you can keep doing what I taught you. But I guess you don’t always need a TV studio for that to pay off,” Jenna joked. Since the vast majority of my sex in the last four years had been on TV studios, I might have argued that I did need it; but that wasn’t an ideal argument for me. As such, I settled for a few more goodbyes and congratulations to Jenna before hanging up.

I wasn’t going to go back to sleep after that, as I stayed awake longer over how Jenna reached out. Considering how this all ended, it was nice to hear from where it started. And to think, if I hadn’t worked for Jenna at the exact time that I did, we likely wouldn’t have hooked up and nothing that happened afterwards would have happened. That had its upside at a time like this, yet the downside of never getting close to the actresses, and never getting close to Jenna either, was still too strong.

Those memories got me through the next half-hour before I heard the phone ring again. This time I picked it up normally and checked the Caller ID; and I recognized the phone number. Since I wasn’t angry or groggy, I answered with a more normal “Kaley?”

“Hey….so, what’s up with you?” Kaley Cuoco asked lightly. She meant to reference my exposure as a joke, which might be a good strategy for a little while; at least better than the alternative. “Well, about the usual. Same old same old, except I’m hiding from paparazzi in my spare time.”

“Well, I don’t think they’ve tapped my phones yet, so I thought it’d be safe to check on you,” Kaley responded. That prospect was a little harder to joke about, but I brushed it off. “If I’d known that’s what would make you call, I’d have gotten nude photos taken of myself long ago,” I tried to joke, although it could have been taken in a few serious ways.

“It’s not like I needed them, though. You can’t sit on the laps of photos and put your face on them.” Now I really did wish they hadn’t thought to tape anyone’s phones yet. “It pisses me off that you’re getting fired for that kind of stuff! It’s not like anyone was complaining before, right?”

“I suppose not,” I said carefully. “But you know the business and I’m just finding out about its backstabbing side, I guess.”

“I do hope your back is okay, sweetie,” Kaley hoped. “I wish I could come down there and help you.”

“I kind of do, too. But if they don’t know I was your actual personal assistant already, they would from that. Then they’d bug you most of all about whether I have a ‘history.’”

“But it’s good history. I don’t just mean the really hot history, I mean the one where you helped me at work and did all my stuff! You’re good at lots of things with your clothes on, and now no one’s going to care about that for a while! That’s the bitch of the whole thing,” Kaley lamented.

“A bitch indeed….but with something like this, there isn’t much to do but call it bitchy,” I lamented as well.

“Like I said, I wish I could help you forget about it more, I really do. I thought every now and then about….how your work with me ended, you know. Now with all this, it does make me think about it more….I hope that gives you comfort in some way. Every little bit helps, right? Or big bit when it comes to this.”

“I’m flattered….and not just for you calling it big,” I needled her, which made us both laugh at this joke. “Well….you and the Big Bang gang keep making funny stuff…..I’ll need more of that for a while too.”

“Then I’ll tease Sheldon extra hard for you, honey,” Kaley promised before we exchanged goodbyes and hung up.

This reunion had a different effect on me than the last two, if only because it got more sexual. I hadn’t really thought about those things since the story broke, since it helped get me in this mess and I had too much to panic about. As such, I probably had more cum built up than usual, although I had fewer erections; or at least didn’t pay as much attention to them.

But with the knowledge that Kaley did think about our night together, even before this last week, it inspired me to pay attention. I usually didn’t masturbate on my recliner, and there was probably a risk since there were windows nearby for more spies to peek through. Yet I took the risk, put the nearest blanket over myself, and learned all the way back on the recliner while unbuckling myself.

Assured that no one could peek in on me this time, I let my thoughts go to Kaley once again. I had used our night together for times like this before, as I did with all the actresses. I wanted to make this one really good, so I tried to make my memories as vivid as I could. As I closed my eyes and started stroking myself, I flash backed to my time with Kaley with all my mental power.

It really didn’t warrant that much effort, given how vivid my actual time with Kaley was. I gripped my cock in hopes that it could match how Kaley suckled on it, and how she closed her tits around it as well. For good measure, I laid my groin besides the arm seat, in hopes it could compare to how her soft, shapely ass laid on it as she rode me. But nothing on that chair could match the feel of her bouncing, ample breasts on my hands.

This led me to imagine things that I actually hadn’t done that night; but I could rewrite history in my fantasies. There I spent even more time devouring her bosom before she went back to rubbing her pussy on my face. Her golden blonde hair fell through my fingers when she went back to riding me, and when she swallowed my cock whole to make me climax.

Thinking about that got my real-life climax nearer, so I thrust myself into my hand faster like I would have done to Kaley’s pussy at that moment. In fact, I would lay her down right on this recliner and keep going even if it toppled over.

If we fell to the floor, that would give her the chance to roll on top of me, tighten on my cock and rub every inch of her gorgeous body up against mine. Her tits would slide up and down my nipples, I would squeeze her ass as she brought herself closer to the finish; then she would moan and say she was cumming right into my ear and suckle on it right at the final moment.

A final moment which happened to come right then, while I was still on my recliner and there was no Kaley to moan into my ear. Yet I let the fantasy linger a bit longer as I spurted into my hand and tried not to let it get on my pants, recliner or blanket. About a few minutes after it faded, I had the energy to get up, wash the cum off my hand and get myself presentable again; as if I was going anywhere.

In fact, since it was the late afternoon, I changed out of my jean shorts and into my pj-shorts, made myself dinner and tried to watch TV other than entertainment news channels. There were a few more calls made, but they were either from news people or friends looking for dirty details that I wasn’t going to give them either. I hoped and prayed I would fall asleep again before my parents could call for another even more awkward conversation.

The next call instead came well before bedtime at about 9 p.m. The caller ID didn’t identify anyone, so I figured I’d let this go to voice mail and take satisfaction in deleting it. I turned the TV down and waited for the beep; but when it came I heard another familiar non-media voice.

“Hello? Are you there, or are you telling TMZ to get off your lawn?” the distinctive voice of Emma Stone asked right before I picked up. “No, no I’m here! And they haven’t been on my lawn since yesterday, actually,” I somehow thought up on the spot.

“Good, maybe they found some other naked guy to torture by now,” Emma hoped.

“I can only hope. But I didn’t except to hear you talking to this one. Won’t the Spider-Man people frown on you getting tied to my scandal?” I double checked.

“Then it’s a good thing I’m calling from my new movie set. If those producers are listening in, I’m sure Sony can pay them to sit on this anyway,” Emma dared. “Just because FOX couldn’t pay to cover your nice ass doesn’t mean Marvel wouldn’t. But I’m sure I won’t have to test them here.”

“Okay then….with that out of the way, it is good to hear from you,” I conceded. “I’m sorry if I don’t sound shocked, but you’re not the first actress to call me today.”

“Damn, you’ve got a loyal harem! But I would have called yesterday if we had fewer takes, so point for me.”

“All right, I’ll give it to you,” I said before backtracking. “Please don’t twist that last statement around….or that last one.”

“What do you expect me to do now that you put it in my head?” Emma asked. “But okay, you’re the tabloid scapegoat, I guess I have to back off on you.”

“Just on that. I don’t mind you not backing off on other things, like calling me,” I reassured her. “I admit, having you and….a few of the others call is a bit of an ego boost. It came at the right time, with my chance for a legitimate career crashing and all.”

“Come on, you got lots of great stuff to offer. Just get an article picked up by someone or sell a book and you’ll be fine,” Emma reasoned.

“Doing that while I was just known on the Internet and on TV sets for a few days was hard enough. Doing it as the guy caught having sex on the ‘Glee’ set might be a foot in the door…..but at the cost of being taken seriously. I’ll either get rejected for good stuff, or have to write sordid stuff that I don’t really want to do. We can’t all get something like ‘Superbad’ to start things off,” I wrapped up while trying not to sound bitter.

“A lot of people didn’t and they turned out okay. And it’s not like getting caught with your pants off stopped guys from making good stuff too. Besides, if other guys didn’t keep taking the heat off with worse scandals later, there wouldn’t be a TMZ, would there?”

“So there’s a reason not to firebomb it,” I realized. “I guess you’ve got me there. Besides, I can’t whine compared to Lea….I wish she could call so I could make sure she was okay. But I suppose she’s too busy hiding from the press and trying to finish up her last episode….or whatever Ryan Murphy decided it was. I just hope she’s fine either way.”

“Me too….I mean, that could have happened to you and me back at ‘SNL.’ If I found out about you earlier, it probably would have,” Emma predicted.

“No, I’m usually much more careful, believe me,” I assured. “And I wasn’t spotted with Tina or Anne in their rooms back at 30 Rock…..but I guess that doesn’t matter anymore here,” I trailed off when I realized I got too comfortable and spilled secrets again. Yet Emma already knew I had been with Lea and Mila Kunis too, so it shouldn’t have taken her aback.

“Wow….if I was a tabloid girl, that’d be just another reason to jack off to you,” Emma exclaimed. Her candor did catch me off guard a little, which gave her time to keep going. “Well, it’s nice to know we could have gotten away with it in the studio.”

“Yeah, but I liked the hotel better,” I finally responded. “You and Mila were the only ones I was with outside of a set. At least there we didn’t have to rush before you had to go on…..not that I would have really rushed. I would have still been as thorough as I was, just in less time.”

“That is relieving to know,” Emma admitted. I then pushed my luck and pressed on, asking “So you did think about it before that night?”

“After I figured out who you were….and maybe I had some fleeting thoughts before that too. But it was too late to do anything on that Friday night, so I settled for Sunday morning. Not that I got you into the after party to fuck you, we went through that! I really did want you to have fun, in case we didn’t have more fun ourselves.”

“I know, you’re sweet like that,” I complimented. “And in….other areas too.” I didn’t think I was consciously steering this to a dirty area, but my pent up and frustrated unconscious was certainly having a say.

“I think sweet was only the right word for some of it. I could get a little more descriptive for the rest of it,” Emma reminded me. “Then again, you said you liked it when I talked.”

“I do remember telling the truth about that,” I recalled as I started to notice the….effect this was having on me.

“The only time you wanted me to shut up was when your cock was in my mouth. Even then, you probably wanted me to keep talking. But I think moaning helped you too….until you filled my mouth with something else to shut me up. It was worth the silence….and I’m sure Mila and Lea and Tina and anyone else you fucked thought so too. At least I’m more certain that I did.”

“Oh fuck….” I groaned as my loose bed pants were getting far too tight. My moan probably gave that away, before I realized it wasn’t appropriate for a regular phone conversation; if that’s what this was. “I guess I know what your other hand is doing now,” Emma said to shatter the illusion.

“No, no it isn’t….” I insisted. But after Emma didn’t say anything, I took the chance and said “I can’t promise it won’t, though.”

“Do I make it break promises like that a lot?” Emma asked curiously. Now crafting some lines of my own, I responded “It doesn’t hold it against you. It just wishes I wasn’t the only thing it could touch.”

“Like my red hair? I know your hand liked touching that. It liked getting a hold of my ass too….and even my boobs somehow.”

“It liked feeling every part of you…..every soft, gorgeous part,” I revealed as my free hand finally touched my free cock and didn’t intent to let go for a while.

“Don’t sell yourself short, you had a lot of hot parts too. Maybe you’re not Ryan or Andrew….but I only pretended to fuck them on screen. I fucked you and let that explosive cock in me, and let that talented tongue warm me up first. That’s gotta……mmm, tell you something,” The “mmm” in the middle of that didn’t escape me, and neither did the two little ones a few seconds later.

“It tells me you’re going right to thinking about my cock first,” I guessed. But Emma shot back “No….I’m just playing with my pussy, not fucking it yet. We can keep talking about your tongue for a while.” I almost remembered to question where she was and whether phone sex could be overheard at her location. Yet a few more little groans over the phone erased that concern.

“Don’t just pretend it’s on there. Try to imagine it trailing up those creamy legs of yours…..maybe before dabbing a bit over that sweet, pretty ass too. Then I’m sure you remember what it did to those nipples of yours.” Emma’s groans were a little more frequent, before saying “Great, now I have to work my nipples and pussy while I’m holding the phone. If I was in my room and not my trailer, I could put this on speaker, but I just had to call you now, didn’t I?”

“Okay, okay, I’ll give you a minute to put the phone down,” I offered, hoping her frustration was more comical than serious. “No….no, I just tweaked them good enough to hold them up, I’m good there,” Emma promised. “Maybe that made your tongue too tired to carry the load….unlike the thing that actually carries the load. I even made you release it all over my back the first time….so it really wanted to land on me.”

“It would have already if you were here,” I got carried away enough to admit. Emma followed up by saying “Then I really should pretend to ride you while I have the chance.” I let her do that while I leaned back on the recliner and imagined Emma’s naked body on my cock instead of just my hand. I almost felt tempted to stick my tongue out and circle the nipples where I imagined they would be. But I just stared straight ahead of me, where I imagined Emma’s glorious green eyes and smirk were.

I even pictured her mouth moving while the Emma I heard on the phone said “Yeah….yeah, pretend to fuck me….make me miss the real thing more….”

Fueled by her saying that she did miss it, I stroked myself harder while listening closely for the sounds of Emma playing with herself. “The real thing….lasted longer back then than it might now….so you know….”

“I’ll just….have to work harder to keep up with you, then,” Emma panted as her breathing got quicker.

“Just picture my imaginary dick going in deeper…..your imaginary pussy is certainly doing the job. Just like the real one did….did it so good while it was so tight and so wet….” I rambled.

“Jesus, and you said my voice was good! I gotta up my game in that too!” Emma strained to say.

“You don’t have to be that over the top…..just say and do whatever you want, whether you’re trying to beat me or not,” I said as my hand worked harder on my shaft and head.

“Okay….what I want is to breathe on the top of it, lick it, kiss it, whisper it and beg it to shoot off. If it’s bothered by hearing me talk right into it….all it’s got to do is cum and fill me up to keep me quiet. Come on….I’ve already got you cumming all over my lips and mouth in my mind…..that’s gotta get you close too….”

“More than even you know….more than…..” With that, Emma heard the proof of my words as I loudly came; gripping my cock and my phone so hard that I thought I might break them both in half. But they stayed intact as I eventually relaxed my grips, right as I heard Emma bring herself close to the finish.

If she really was in a trailer, she probably shouldn’t have been as loud as she sounded, yet maybe the phone just amplified her voice. However loud she was, she started to sound quieter after a particularly passionate moan, which meant she had cum too. My guess was that she didn’t let it spray and land on a blanket or her pants like I did, however.

“Fuck, that was intense,” I heard Emma get out. “Are you still breathing?” Eventually I lifted the phone back up and answered “Yeah….kinda messy now, but I’m fine. At least this is the good kind of mess….I was due for one of those.”

Only I could allude to depressing stuff in the afterglow of a phone sex session with Emma Stone. Perhaps my brain went on autopilot while in a masturbation fog or something. “You know if I could….even though I probably can’t….I wish I…” I figured I should stop Emma from sounding more depressed herself now.

“I know. You still helped me by letting me know you were thinking about me. And in….other ways as well,” I tried to chuckle. “If I could let you get in the middle of a tabloid scandal for me, I’d do that too. But this will have to do.”

“Okay….I guess I’ll just keep helping by thinking about you. It’s gotten pretty hot results so far…..which I should wash off before I go back on the set.” Maybe I was wrong about her cum spraying after all; but I could save that thought for later. “You think about me as much as you want until you get through this. And if you need to do it longer, I guess I can live with that.”

“All right, I’ll let you know either way if I can,” I assured before we said goodbye and hung up. But a few seconds later, that phrase sounded a bit crueler in my mind. Maybe it was because I remembered that after this mess, I probably wouldn’t have the chance to talk to Emma or any other actress again. And as such, that phone sex chat was probably the last time I would share anything sexual with a celebrity.

Those rotten thoughts kept me from washing my hands and changing my pants for about 15 minutes. Then I finally got too tired from it all and tried to force myself to sleep. I always slept in my regular bed upstairs, but I just didn’t have the energy to go up; for good and now somewhat bad reasons.

The next thing I knew, I was being woken up from my recliner nap again. This time it wasn’t by the phone, but by a knock on my front door. I got myself half-awake and saw that it was almost midnight, then heard another knock. My parents and friends knew not to bug me at this time of night, so I had to assume the paparazzi thought they could get to me while I was weakened by sleep.

If they wanted to tempt a sleepy man frustrated by a wrecked temp career, various hormones and tabloid infamy, I supposed I could yell at them at the top of my lungs for a few seconds. I went to the front door and tried to peek out the side window to make out who it was, but I couldn’t make it out. So I’d have to open up and identify the figure before tearing him up.

Only when I did open up, it wasn’t a him who was waiting for me; it was a her. And the her looked a lot like Alison Brie.

After realizing it was because this was Alison Brie, my voice wasn’t ready to yell anymore. All it could get out was a “What?” before I remembered to step aside and let her in.

“Don’t worry, I made sure no one saw me,” Alison assured as she walked up into my living room. She had a hat on to cover up her face just in case, but once she took it off, she just had a white t-shirt and blue jeans on. But I was still too stunned and groggy and a bit worn out from phone sex to check her out; at least as much as usual. “What are you doing here? Did anyone see you look up where I live?” I managed to ask.

“You really haven’t been on your computer, have you?” she answered; even though that wasn’t really an answer yet. “Not since I finished my work….I’m trying not to tempt myself into reading blog headlines about me. Or read anything from entertainment websites or Facebook or Twitter.”

“So that means you didn’t read today’s Tweet I had about you. And I guess you didn’t check my e-mail asking if I could come by. Since you didn’t read it, now I’m less guilty about being here without your permission.”

“I, you….just, just make yourself at home, okay?” I finally offered as I went up to my room to actually check my laptop. When I got on, I looked up Alison’s Twitter page for the first time since the night before my exploits were exposed. It seemed she had posted two items today; both of them about me.

The first started with her saying my Twitter name and then “is my ex-assistant, a great Community fan and my friend, not a tabloid sex joke. You mess with him, you mess with me and all my other cool friends.” The second Tweet said “You wanna know who he really is and why he can really get lucky on a set, read this” and then she had posted a link to my content page on the freelance site.

Before I took that in, I remembered she said that she also sent an e-mail, so I went to my account. I assumed that Alison looked up my e-mail address from my temp resume, although I briefly wondered why she didn’t use it until now. Yet I ignored that when I got on and read her e-mail, which said “Check my Twitter for a big surprise. If you like it, maybe I could come over and see how you like it in person, if it’s okay.”

Since I didn’t get the chance to answer if it was, it seemed she had taken matters into her own hands. That reminded me she was still in the house, so I went back down and saw Alison sitting on my recliner. It was hardly the most sanitary place to sit after today, yet I couldn’t tell a guest that she couldn’t sit in a comfy chair; especially this one. As such, I sat on the couch next to the recliner and tried to get my questions for Alison straight. “Why, exactly?” I asked since it was the briefest question.

“Someone had to. They were making you into tabloid fodder and that wasn’t right! And with all the actresses you were with, I thought one of them would have stuck up for you first, but they didn’t! So I wanted to do it and cancel out their silence!”

“Actually….a lot of them called me today. They offered to help, but I didn’t want them caught in the middle of this. Jenna, Tina, Kaley, Emma….oh, that’s right, you don’t know about Emma Stone since she was after you!” I corrected myself.

“Emma Stone, too? Not bad,” Alison stated, taking it pretty well. I went on before I could dwell on why I thought that was a relief. “Yeah….she and the others are worried about me. But I’d be more worried if they spoke out for me and they found out they had sex with me too. And….I guess I would have told you that if I noticed earlier….before it was too late….” I trailed off.

“No big deal, I can keep a secret. You were my assistant for a while, you did a great job and we’re friends on Twitter. That’s a good enough reason to explain why I stuck up for you,” Alison concluded.

“But don’t you have other things to worry about….over at Greendale?” I nitpicked, since “Community” was finally running off its delayed second half of Season 3 and remained on the cancelation bubble.

“Hey, me speaking out for you won’t make a difference to NBC,” Alison responded. “If Community gets six seasons and a movie after all, it won’t be because of us or in spite of us. Besides, I’m sure the other Community fans would love to defend one of their own…..or use your mess to plug the show some more.”

“At this point, anything would help on that end. So I guess that is good….” I admitted. “How else did you think this would work?”

“I didn’t think it through that much at the time,” Alison admitted. “I just wanted to help turn your image around. You weren’t doing it and no one else was either, so I took a shot. I can keep going by posting links to your other stuff online, and maybe I can talk Dan and the cast into saying something nice on Twitter too. I should have enough pull with Joel to make him go easy on you and Lea on ‘The Soup’ too, if I have to.”

“And you’re sure you want to use that pull for me?” I had to make sure. “I’m not saying I didn’t need the help….I mean, I’m not doing anything but hiding and whining. But if you do all that for me, someone will wonder if I fucked you too. If they figure it out, or they pretend they did, I couldn’t let you get caught up in my shit storm.”

“You’re still thinking too much, I see,” Alison needled. “There’s a time and a place to be overprotective, like there’s a time and place for certain sex stuff. This isn’t the time to worry about me more than you, okay?”

“Even if you’re doing all this for someone you haven’t seen in person for a year? And someone you only knew for two weeks and one big night last time?” I nitpicked further.

“And yet I said all that truthful stuff about you on Twitter anyway. What does that tell you? It tells me you should stop selling yourself short, admit you’re special and help me dig you out of this!” I wondered if apologizing for getting Alison flustered would make me look better or more spineless. But she took a breath and filled in by saying “Sorry, just had to get that out there,” and giving me a reassuring smile.

“You know, that’s just another reason why I haven’t been a good host,” I said to help change the subject. “Let me find something to help you wash that fury down.”

So I led Alison to my kitchen and got out a drink and snack or two to help us relax and catch up. Twitter conversations couldn’t really fill in the gaps, so she filled me in with “Community” set stories from the last year and their experience on that cancelation bubble. Then she railroaded me into spilling more about my times with Emma and Lea, and about my phone calls from today; although I did leave out the phone sex parts.

As we shared a few more laughs while sitting together at the table, my overactive mind spoiled it with another few thoughts. But these ones were a bit more pleasant than before; and ones I had to speak out as well.

“I do know I’m kind of special, I know. It took me a while to accept I was special enough to see so many actresses naked. But I guess I go overboard in having sex with them, or to protect them from scandal, because I know it’s the only chance I have with them. We went through this last time….I may get more than one shot at them for a night, but a night’s all that I get. I accepted that and that’s why I try to make them really count….because I know I’ll never see them again or be that close to them again. And yet, a lot of them still called me and offered their help….and you actually gave it.”

“See, there you go! No mere one-night sex god could inspire all that!” Alison encouraged.

“I guess not. I don’t even know how I do all that…if I actually knew, I’d just over think and screw it up,” I reasoned. “I suppose I just worship television, worship actresses, try to treat them like Goddesses and appreciate every bit of them without thinking. It must be some kind of inner instinct.”

“I’m glad you’re the last one to get that,” Alison said. “That explains everything about your phone calls, my Twitter campaign, and why I’m seeing your epiphany in your house.”

“The fact that you’re even in my house for anything….” I trailed off without an adequate way to end that sentence. “I mean, I got lucky with the sexiest women on television, and with women who are actually being my friends afterwards! It makes me….really makes me want to live up to the pedestal you put me on. And if you have enough faith in me to do that, I should have faith in your help too. So with your help, I’m going to get through this thing, keep working, and make sure I’m remembered for something better later.”

“Yay! You could give Joel a run for his money with those speeches!” Alison cheered before standing a bit, reaching over and hugging me. I was still in a newfound chipper mood, so I hugged her back without any hesitation and wondering what it might mean. That only started when I noticed how my cheek was brushing against the side of her silky hair, and how I remembered the last time my arms were around her shapely body. Luckily she sat back down before I got too conscious of how my pants felt just now.

With that, I started to clean up the kitchen table to distract myself and settle down. Once I did that, I felt secure enough to sit next to her again, figuring I should say something nice to balance out my pervy thoughts. “Alison….nothing I do could make us even for, well, everything you’ve done. But I hope I give it a good shot.”

“You’re more than welcome to try,” she told me. There was one idea I had to start off, but as usual, I just smiled and waited for her to signal it was okay. I passed the time by studying her bright, beautiful face; which made me take a while to realize it was coming at me.

I started to say “Wait” to ask my customary question of whether she was sure about this, and that it wasn’t necessary if she didn’t want it. But those lessons about thinking too much, and being worth another go-around with someone like Alison after all, stopped my voice. When they let go, I just said “Never mind” and closed the gap myself.

We started slow, which let me fully savor her full pink lips pressed softly over mine. I added to the sensation by placing a hand on her equally soft cheek and slowly moving it across back to her hair. We pushed our kitchen chairs closer together as our tongues got into the mix, allowing Alison to snuggle right up against me. As I put my arms back around her, I got in the habit of suckling her bottom lip, which made me break off and make my way toward suckling her neck.

“God, I have imagined this a few times, I gotta admit….” Alison confessed. “How about you? How much have you thought about this? Or last time too?”

“Hmm,” I started against her throat. “If I say I thought about it more than any other night, I’ll sound cheesy. If I don’t, you might be offended. So I’ll say something in between…although it is closer to the first one.”

“That wasn’t so hard….at least one thing isn’t,” Alison noticed as I saw her glance at my shorts. Since they were bed shorts, it was easier for her to see that one thing which was hard.

“Before that gets out of control, we should take this somewhere else. The recliner had too much of a workout today….in many aspects. But I can let you be the first actress to see my bedroom.”

“Ooh, I am in! Although that’s probably gonna be your line soon.” I would likely be more descriptive than that, but I wouldn’t ruin the mood by saying that. So I got up from my chair, took Alison’s hand and said “Milady”; a Community running gag reference I couldn’t believe I forgot to do the first time.

Alison didn’t mind, as she got up and recited “Milord” on cue and walked out with me hand in hand. It was exact moments like this that made my luck and my abilities hard to believe at times. On top of quoting TV lines, having Alison here and having her about to get naked for me again, we were actually going to do this in my room. Instead of a TV set or a hotel, I was taking an actress to my actual bed; which did signify how special this really was. As if I wasn’t motivated enough to make it that way myself.

We reached my bedroom door and I opened up, making sure that the floors were clear and that I had taken the laptop off my bed. Once I cleared that up, Alison sat at the front of the bed and I walked over to join her. “So I guess I left off here,” I reminded her as my finger brushed the parts of her neck I had kissed.

“Mmmhmm….and I was about to take us here,” Alison set up before removing her shirt. This time she was clad in a blue bra instead of red, yet her full cleavage was a constant. My eyes were temporarily blocked from it when I pulled my shirt over my head, but they locked back on when it was off. Yet I remembered I could get a better look by sitting down right next to her.

I reached over to hold her and to feel her chest rub up against me, but she stayed in place. “Nope….I want to take care of something else first.” Her hand then reached for my shorts and dipped inside of them, like she did when her hand job gave me my second orgasm a year ago. In this case, however, she was trying to get my cock into the open first.

I helped her get my shorts and underwear off before Alison got off the bed. She looked down at my cock, but she didn’t put her hands back on it; as they were busy getting her jeans off. She actually turned a bit, for reasons that became obvious when she bent down to remove the jeans and her blue-panty covered ass was in my eyesight. Before I could do anything about that, she turned back around and sat on her knees in front of me.

Alison sucked me off and gave me a tit-fuck to end the last time; but given that I was close to cumming before that, it couldn’t last too long. So it seemed she wanted to get it out of the way first this time; and since I had cum twice already today, I should have been able to make this one last. But with Alison’s mouth, her mostly naked body and the bra and panties that were left on, I had some doubts.

She tried to go easy on me at first by going down on me softly, although that only helped a little. She soon opened her mouth wide, closed it over the bottom of my cock and then worked her lips up slowly, then she worked on suckling the head for a while as she rubbed my neglected shaft. I was torn between seeing her mouth work, seeing her eyes concentrate on me and seeing down her still partly covered chest. Once Alison saw me focus on the chest, she leaned it in closer and had my dick head glide up and down her cleavage for a while. But all too soon, she pulled her chest back down and just used her mouth again.

As she blew me, Alison’s hands trailed down my shaft and balls before she put them on her bra to teasingly push up her cleavage. But even with her perfect breasts being moved around, I could still notice her equally perfect ass start to move around; which was even more eye-catching with her panties still on it.

Despite cumming hard twice today, enough time had gone by and enough was being done by Alison to make me blow quickly again. It seemed we weren’t in a hurry, yet I didn’t think I had three more orgasms in me at night after two during the day; even for Alison. “How much more….fuck….do you need to take care of?” I managed to ask.

“I think I’ve met my quota for now,” Alison declared before taking one last, long lick. I blew a sigh of relief and ecstasy as she got up on her feet and made her way into my lap. She did it in such a way so that the base of my cock was pressed up against the front of her panties and pussy, and her trapped breasts were right at my eye level.

I had suckled them while they were hovering over me and while I was on top of Alison, and I had buried myself in her cleavage when she was dressed up at the end. But I never got to play with these tits while they were naked and right in my face. This I had to fix quickly. As such, I placed my hands on Alison’s back and slid them up to her bra strap, working on it as she rubbed her covered groin against my uncovered cock.

While our bottoms were at work, my hands finished theirs and helped Alison shrug her bra off. With her boobs now free and beginning to bounce along with her, I stopped her left breast from bouncing as much by putting it onto my mouth. After a few initial kisses and nibbles, I looked up at Alison and made sure she saw my tongue stick out and play around with her nipple. As my tongue poked on it, my right hand went up front and circled around the other nipple. Then when my hand went down to squeeze the bottom of her right breast, my thumb went up to stimulate the right nipple this time.

As Alison rubbed up deeper against my cock, she pushed up her chest even more as I grabbed a handful of both her tits. My mouth went over to her right breast and gave it a brief suckle each time she finished bouncing on my lap. With each time, my mouth opened wider to take in more of her flesh, then when I opened as wide as I could, I slid my tongue all around it before pulling back and blowing on it.

Alison’s moans now increased in length and volume as I put my face back between her breasts and returned my hands to her back. Soon I had them slide down to her bouncing ass and squeeze the exposed portions of her cheeks, before squeezing the parts still covered by her panties. I started playing around with the edges as the front of her panties pushed harder against my cock, with the fabric getting me closer to the edge along with her.

I probably had enough for two orgasms for the night, and it appeared this would have to serve as No. 1. I let us keep humping and press our chests together for a few more seconds, before I spun her around and had her lie onto the bed. By the time she was on her back, I was about ready to blow, as I backed away just in time to land my load on her stomach, and parts of it on her tits.

Alison looked astonished, perhaps partly because she was about over the edge herself. She looked on at me cumming on her and then placed her hand on her panties, rubbing over them to help finish her off. However, I acted quick and put my hand on there, so I could finally take her panties off and place my hand on her bare pussy before it finally unloaded. I caught most of it with my hands, although a few drops got on my sheets; another reason for me to move laundry day up to tomorrow.

But for now, I was focused on watching Alison finish, as I saw her cum settle onto my hand while my own semen was still on her front. I tentatively lifted my hand up, a little hesitant to lick her juices off in front of her, so I just took a little lick to see how it went. In response, Alison took a little dab of my cum off her stomach and sucked it off her finger. “Hmm, that’s gotten better with age,” she commented, which relieved my tension and enabled me to finish getting my hand clean.

But after getting it clean with my mouth, I figured I should use soap; and brush my teeth while I was at it. So I went into the bathroom naked, washed my hands and brushed my teeth, and tried to stay in the moment instead of doing cartwheels over the recent past. Since it worked, I was able to get tissues for Alison and help clean herself off when I returned to bed.

Given that we had both just cum and it would be a while before we’d be ready to go again, this left us with some time to fill. I laid down beside her, trying to figure out how to pass this time. But when I saw her look around, I had an opening to state “So….this is my room. And my workspace most of the time. I did tell you I do my online work in bed every morning, right?”

“I remember. I hope this doesn’t make you sleep late and rush to the office,” Alison teased.

“I should be fine, now that I finally bought an alarm clock. But the sheets in my office might need some work done after tonight. I might have to fumigate at this rate,” I predicted.

“Well, remember to take those DVDs to the break room first,” Alison stated as she pointed at my shelf of DVDs. I got up and went over to pull out my two “Community” DVDs, explaining “I’ll be sure these make the trip.”

“Yes! I wish NBC listened to endorsements like that,” Alison quipped/lamented. As I wished that as well, I couldn’t help but glance at the DVD covers. There was Alison on two of them, and then there was a naked Alison a few feet away on my bed. The contrast and the sheer premise of it was still overwhelming, even though I had been in overwhelming premises with 10 other TV beauties. Yet this one was in my room and helping me out of a pr nightmare and having sex with me a second time…and maybe not the second and last time at this rate….

“Speaking of endorsements….” Alison interrupted my thinking and brought my attention to my rising penis. “It’s ready already?”

“Oh, um, uh, I don’t think it’s that ready yet. I suppose you just made it want to get a head start faster than usual.”

“I’ve noticed it does that quite a bit around me,” Alison recalled. “Come here, I’ll inspire it a little more.”

“Now you’re ready already?” I asked. “Not all the way….but we’re in no rush to get there this time, are we?” was Alison’s answer. That was good enough for me to get back on the bed and lie next to her, which she marked by gently tugging on my cock again.

She wasn’t jacking me off in any particular hurry, as she was taking her time to rev me back up. Getting the idea, my hand went back to her pussy and brushed the leftover juices off. As we masturbated each other in a gentle manner, we allowed ourselves to start kissing again in the same way.

Soon enough I rolled myself on top of her, but we tried to keep stroking each other anyway. Doing it in this angle and trying to kiss at the same time was somewhat difficult, so we soon gave up and settled for kissing. But not long after our tongues got back into it, we grew impatient to have something touch our genitals again, so we lined up and sunk back into each other.

It would take quite a while until we could cum again, but that was more of a strength than a drawback. Since most of my sex was on TV sets, there wasn’t usually a lot of time to slow down and savor it like this. Mila and Emma were different because I was with them in hotel rooms, and me and Alison had something like that on the “Community” couch. But having the sequel in my room, at this pace, and in these circumstances made it feel….normal in a way. And that wasn’t necessarily a bad thing.

I wasn’t star struck, wasn’t doing this in part to live out a crush or finally see an actress naked, or to help her or let her help me. If some creepy outsider was spying on us now, they might just mistake this as regular old sex between a regular couple. That sounds boring, but getting to feel on that level with any actress after four years of this; and with Alison in particular; meant quite a lot to me at that moment.

This fueled me to go a little faster, but not quite rapid yet. I was still content to make out with her a while longer, with our arms and legs wrapped around each other and now starting to move. The next shift had Alison finally break from my lips and guide them down my neck as her hands went down my back. In fact, they soon went all the way to my ass before her left hand went across my hip, inching towards my cock and her pussy.

But it actually made its final destination at my balls, holding them gently; thankfully. Each time my cock went all the way in her, she gave my balls a little jiggle. With both sections of my genitals being stimulated at once, it drove me to pick up the pace even more; but as carefully as I could, considering what it could make Alison mishandle.

It seemed Alison was bringing the sweet, normal part of this session to an end. Like she said, there was a time and place for certain things, and we had built up enough to the steamy stuff. But I still wanted one more innocent moment as a segway.

I fit my right arm around her waist and leaned down to kiss her again, with my lips and tongue back at a slow pace. Alison joined right in, putting her free hand on the back of my head to deepen the kiss; but she still gave my balls the occasional rub with her other hand. My other hand carefully went down there to take hers out from between our genitals; then when it was, I felt safe to pull out of her, sit up on my knees and then lift Alison by the waist to sit her up with me.

Once we were both on our knees, I parted hers and settled right back into her. It was a somewhat awkward position, but it was part of a process. I let her settle in and get her legs back around my waist as we fucked sitting up, with my arm around her as if I was keeping her from falling back down. But I wasn’t done yet.

After a few minutes in this position, I made another move and turned us both sideways. At that point, I bent Alison down and laid her back on the bed; only in this position her head was hanging down the right side of the bed. To keep her head straight, I put my hand on the back of her head and lifted it up to my level as I laid back on top of her. This allowed me to hold her head up, play with her hair and leave her neck very exposed for my lips to explore.

“Oh Jesus….you could have just put me here from the start,” Alison gasped while holding back some moans.

“You told me not to be embarrassed for being aggressive. I just saved it for the end this time,” I answered before my mouth got back to work on her neck.

“Ooh….I guess that includes a nice, big finish, then. Very big indeed,” Alison punctuated by squeezing her thighs tighter around me. “That’s what I’m going for,” I confirmed.

“Then keep going and fuck me harder.”

I had enough bursts of energy left to fulfill her request. It was a bit hard to cradle her head up and fuck her at the same time; plus it was hard not to grab her hair in the process. But I held it and her head up as gently as I could, and she seemed to like it when I occasionally let it fall back.

To mix it up further, I steadily slowed down a little and went back to longer thrusts, only to unleash another series of hard, quick thrusts when her guard was down. I repeated the pattern three more times before some fatigue set in, yet we were both pretty wound up by now anyway.

“Oh, fuck, tell me you’re getting close!” Alison demanded. “Another minute or two should do it!” I let her know. “Then how do you want it?”

“I want you to cum in me…..but we can save it for next time when I’m more protected.” I could barely dwell on those implications before she went on. “You tasted me before, but I still haven’t cum on your face yet…..eat me out and then I’ll do it to you again.”

I liked how she did that to me the first two times, so I could hold off until then. First I had to ensure she couldn’t hold off much longer. After a few more final thrusts, I pulled out and helped put Alison back on the center of the bed, so her head could finally lay on a real surface. Once she was settled, I gave her another few kisses and again trailed my lips down her neck, throat and chest. In the meantime, my fingers went back to her wet pussy and started warming it up again as I kissed down her breasts.

I slipped more of my finger inside as I finished suckling the underside of her right tit, then it was all the way inside by the time my lips neared her bellybutton. I dipped my tongue into that as I put the tip of a second finger in her, making Alison groan more impatiently. Before she could tell me so, my kisses finally went all the way down to her pussy.

Yet I still didn’t remove my fingers, as I just placed my tongue next to them so they could work together. Judging by Alison’s increased moans and curses, it was a very successful partnership. “Fuck, that’s it, I’m gonna cum! Get your mouth on there right fucking now!”

That finally convinced me to get my fingers out of her while my tongue stayed in to fill the void. I placed the rest of my mouth on her just in time as she started cumming. My hands grasped her hips and pushed her pussy deeper onto my face, to help me lick up as much as I could. Eventually I had to breathe, yet I wound up catching most of her cum by then.

All of this made it harder to keep my cock from bursting, yet it was still rock hard. Alison only needed about a minute to compose herself before she took her pussy off my face and backed up next to me. “You still good back there?”

“Yeah…still hasn’t popped yet,” I assured her as I rolled onto my back to show her.

“I remember that blowing you makes you pretty tired at the end. And you wore me out a bit yourself. So you go lie down on the pillows and get comfy, I’ll make you sleepy and then I’ll probably drift off myself, okay?” I was in no position to disagree even if I wanted to, so I crawled back and lay on my left pillow. Once I was down, Alison pecked me on the nose and then went down to peck the tip of my dick in the same manner, before starting to use the rest of her mouth.

My pillow was pretty comfy, and laying on it did start to make me tired. It also helped that the fatigue of the last hour was catching up to me, along with the wild phone calls and the fact that I had been in and out of sleep most of the day. But before I started slipping back asleep, I would make sure I saw Alison engulf my cock and bring me off one last time.

She was already halfway there as she worked on my shaft with her lips and mouth, and remembered to look up at me with her enchanting eyes. I laid a hand onto her hair again, but since I had already used that move, I brought it down to her cheek and tried to keep it there as she bobbed up and down. In fact, I soon put both hands on her face and resisted the urge to face fuck her or push her head down, trying instead to caress her soft face and convey how much I loved this.

I was close to showing that in other ways; especially when Alison popped off my cock, dropped down to briefly suckle my balls, then licked me back up to the tip before taking the head back in her mouth. “Fuck me! Oh, that’s almost it!”

With that in mind, Alison gave me one more deep suckle and then popped off again, as she let her hand stroke the top of my shaft to finish me. In the meantime, she looked back up at me with a sweet/naughty smile, with my cock aimed right at her lips. With her lips and breath ghosting over my cock, her stroking it off, the fact that it would cum soon over her perfect face, and the rest of her perfect body lying comfortably on my bed….it pretty much added up to a hard, exhausting explosion.

My back almost arched up as I shot off, though I was still barely able to see Alison place her lips on my exploding cock. She seemed to be swallowing most of it, yet some just landed on her lips and hung there, with some errant spurts going down her chin. By the time I finally finished, my back went back down on the bed and I saw Alison getting the rest of my juices before my head sank back into the pillow.

I soon felt Alison’s mouth leaving my cock, but I didn’t hear her say anything. With that, it was harder to distract myself from how tired I was getting. Somehow, I had the energy to remember that if I was going to fall asleep, I had to turn my alarm clock back on. So I reached for my tiny clock on the table next to me and turned it back on; since it was set for 6 a.m., perhaps it would get Alison up if she needed to head out in the morning.

That assumed she would actually stay the night and need to leave here early in the morning. And as I felt a pair of arms go onto me and actually saw her left arm drape over my chest, I realized it was more than a possibility.

I had fucked actresses over the years; but this was the first time one was actually staying to sleep with me afterwards. Emma came close, yet I couldn’t sleep and I let her rest in my hotel bed. With Kaley, we slept together for a little while before I went to her couch for the majority of my nap. But I wasn’t leaving here; and not just because it was my own bed.

I didn’t have any words for this moment, and Alison seemed to be resting her mouth as well; which was understandable. So I decided not to spoil it, and quietly started to give in to exhaust as my hand stroked her arm.

I trusted that no paparazzi or spy was peeking in to take pictures of this post-coital scene. However, a picture of this moment wouldn’t have been so bad; at least the photographer would leave behind something nice before I put him into a coma.

I just hoped those thoughts wouldn’t take up too many of my dreams. But I supposed I would find out as the pillow and Alison helped me transition into dreamland.