Bull Services Ch.3
With Valkyrae and Pokimane

Written by os1
CODES: FF, MF, MFF blowjob, anal, cuckold
DISCLAIMER: This FICTIONAL story was written for entertainment purposes only.
A/N: Please feel free to leave any girls or scenes you would like to see, I am open to suggestions or requests. I have a few in my head already but always welcome more ideas

Ch.3

It had been a few months since my ficklest with Dove and my name had started to be spread around the celeb circles. I had gotten a few jobs for some minor celebs and had been getting enough constant work that I was about ready to quit my soul sucking 9 to 5 job and become a celebrity bull full time. It was at this time that I got a call that put my decision over the edge, I would never work a 9 to 5 again.

"Hello is this Billy?" I heard the girl at the other end ask

"Yes it is, who may I ask is calling" I responded

"umm my name is Rachell and I was calling to inquire about your services for me and my friend Imane" She said. I had never heard of those names so I was a bit confused as to how they got my number

" Sorry I don't recognize the names, what services of mine are you talking about?" I asked
"How about the names Valkyrae and Pokimane, do you recognize those names and I'm interested in your bull services" she responded.

Those names I for sure recognized, even guys who weren't into gaming and streaming knew who those two were. They were two of the queens of streaming, extremely successful in other business ventures and downright sexy to boot.

"Yes I recognize those names and I'd be glad to offer my services, what are you in need of?" I asked

"Well as you can imagine me and Poki have a lot of horny fans and we want to put on an exclusive show for them with your help. We won't be able to pay you but we figured we would offer you 10 percent of the revenue that we will be getting from this special live stream. We plan to offer it to our subs at $200 each, we figure we will get 200,000 subs to join eat which gives you a minimum $4,000,000 pay day"

"So you want me, to fuck you and Poki on a live stream in front of your subs and I get $4,000,000 to do it. If this is legit I am in but I need to make sure this is really you and not some catfish, send me a pic right now to prove it is you"

"Okay check your texts, you will see one of the faces that will be covered in your cum in front of 200,000 people"

Sure enough when I looked there was Valkyrae making a face that I could not wait to plaster in cum

"Alright I'm in but aren't you two worried about this getting out and ruining your careers and sponsors and shit" I asked her

"nah we found a site that we can stream it on that if it detects any kind of recording attempt kicks the user automatically with no refund so we are all set, I will text you the deets when we are all set and I hope you live up to the hype because I haven't gotten good dick in ages" She said and then hung up.

I couldn't wait, not only was I going to be getting a 7 figure pay day but I was going to be fucking two of the hottest internet celebs, two girls that literally millions of guys had jerked off in front of there computers for were going to be servicing my cock. I was starting to realize how this would become a dream life.

I had been following both Valkyrae and Pokimane's streams in the days and weeks since my phone call with rae, they had both been hyping up a once in a lifetime stream to their viewers, saying that there was an entrance fee but it was well worth it and the only way to see this show would be to buy a ticket and see it live as there would be no recording of it.

Finally the day of the show arrived and I arrived over at Rae's house. I knocked and when the door opened I was greeted to the sight of my two future co-stars

I was to stunned at the sight to speak but the shit eating grin spreading across my face told the two ladies all they needed to know about how excited I was.

"Hi, so just so you know tonight I'm Poki and she is Rae don't use are real names as most of our subs don't know them." Poki said as I entered the house

"Not a problem I said but to be honest I will be using other names like slut, whore, fuck doll more" I said giving each of them a squeeze on the ass as I said the last one, getting a squeal of laughter from Poki and a lustful moan from Rae

The girls took me to the bedroom where the cameras were all set up to capture every angle of the nights festivities.

"Okay so you'll hangout over here off to the side to start, then we will call you in when we are ready for the real dirty fun to begin, and I mean dirty, I want us and them to be crying by the time the show is over" Rae said to me

I liked this girl she had a real freak inside her and I couldn't wait to push her to and through her limits, I was going to break her tonight, that was my main goal.

"Not a problem Rae, this will be a night you and your subs will never forget." I smiled at her as I took my place and the girls started up the stream

"Hi everyone" Rae greeted the stream

"We are so glad you could join us in this super special once in a lifetime never to be repeated stream" Poki added

"So you guys hang tight for a couple of minutes, me and Poki need to go get changed and then we will start the show." Rae said as both girls skipped off to the bathroom.

A few minutes later the two stream queens reentered the bedroom wearing nothing but oversized hoodies and had changed their hair both now had their hair done into two braids.

My smile grew bigger as I knew I was going to get to have some fun with those handles soon enough.

"Alright we are back and ready to get started" Poki said

"That is right so just a reminder this is a live show only, any type of screen recording or screenshots will be noticed and will cause you to be kicked from the show with no refund, so be good boys for us and you will enjoy a wonderful night" Rae added

"You know Rae I think we should test them just to make sure they really understand" Poki said as she grabbed Rae by the neck and pulled her in for a kiss. The two started making out like sloppy love struck teenagers with tongues flying into each others mouths.

The chat was going crazy with the users loving it finally getting to see some action from two of their fantasy girls.

After a couple of minutes the girls broke off the make out session

"Lets see how many of you were naughty" Poki said

"Well looks like we lost about 50 people already Poki, too bad for them as that was just a small tease of what tonight is going to be" Rae said after looking at the chat log.

"I hope you guys understand now that we are serious about recorders being kicked so be good little subs and enjoy" Rae added.

"Know lets show you boys what we have been fantasizing for years about" Poki said as she and Rae backed up from the camera and teasingly started to slowly strip off their hoodies realign to the remaining members of chat their nude bodies.

Once they were full stripped Poki grabbed Rae and thew her on the bed, giving the chat an unobstructed view of the half Fillipino streams tight, bald, glistening pussy.

"So what should I do to start guys? Should I eat her pussy or ride her face" Poki asked the chat.

The chat started blowing up with everyone asking for one or the other, seemed to be close to a 50/50 split, Poki looked over towards where I was sitting and I just pointed at my face. She got the message.

"Alright guys here we go" Poke said as she climbed on top of Rae and dropped that big famous booty of hers right onto Rae's face as she started to hump her face like she hadn't gotten off in months

Watching the scene before me was amazing, with the way Poki moved and they pleasure she seemed to be getting from Rae something told me this was not the first time the two had done this.

"oh oh yeah just like that, so good, I bet you guys would lov oh oh god love to feel Rae's tongue on you wouldn't you, sheeeeee has a magical tongue" Poki moaned out to the chat as hundreds of thousands of horny guys watched the two streamers.

"I thinkkkk it is time Rae gets som eleven as well don'tttt you guys" Poki said before dropping her head down as the two girls where now 69ing for their chat.

Only a few minutes later both girls started to to cum from each others tongues, the first of many orgasms between the two on this night.

"Phew, what a way to start" Rae said "That's right I said start, don't go anywhere guys we have plenty left to do tonight. In fact we even have another special friend who is going to join us now"

Rae looked over at me and smiled as I started to make my way over to them.
"No it is not another streamer, just another friend who is going to make this night extra special for you guys, chat meet Billy" Poki said as I came into view.

"Hi chat, I get to be the guy you all wish you could be tonight as I wreck and fill all the holes on these two sluts tonight" I said smiling to the chat.

The chat exploded

"Why him"

"Why not me"

"I loved you forever, I could do better"

"Please bby give me chance"

"Queens I beg of you let me be the one"

"You all want to know why him" Rae said "Look at what you all just wrote you all nothing but pathetic beta bitch simps who wouldn't know how to make a women cum if given instructions"

"We don't want to be queens we want to be treated like fuck meat tonight" Poki added "but you know what we will give you all a chance, you have 5 minutes to send us your best dick pic, if you dick is bigger and better than Billy's we will send him home give you our address and you can take his place, but just to be sure you aren't cheating you need to write #cumforPokiandRae on a piece of paper and put it in the picture, go"

A few minutes went by as a chatted with the girls with the stream muted letting them know I wasn't worried and I couldn't wait to fill their holes. Finally the 5 minutes was up and the girls unmuted the stream and started going through their Dm's

"Lame"

"ok but not great"

"Seriously a micro dick, I should kick you just for sending that"

"no"

"nope"

"hmm maybe, what do you think Rae?" Poki asked

"I think that is the best one we are going to get from the chat tonight" Rae said

The girls then turned and showed me and the shat the picture it was a good size cock maybe 8-9 inches and a decent girth.

"Alright then lets see Billy's" Poki said

Rae jumped on me like a speeding bullet as she ripped my pants down in one motion as my cock flopped free from its clothes prison.

"Holy shit" Rae said as Poki just looked at my rock hard cock slack jawed.
"Sorry chat you lose" Rae said as she immediately engulfed as much of my dick in my mouth as she could. Poki finally shakes herself free of her shock and joins Rae kneeling in front of me, she shoves Rae off and starts in on her turn to enjoy tasting my cock.

"mmmm fuck, you two are good at this, chat you really should enjoy this. None of you have the balls to be able to enjoy it in real life" I say as the girls keep alternating whose mouth i go in

After a few more minutes of the double blowjob, I pull away from the girls, grab Rae by her braids and bring her over to the bed. I take her braids, tie them around her neck still with more than enough room to use them as handles and I throw her onto the bed with her head hanging off the side.

I grabbed the end of Rae's braids as I slid my cock deep into her throat, I started to thrust feeling the sensation of my cock going past her mouth and down her throat. feeling her tongue bathe my cock as it passed over her tongue. As I built up a steady rhythm I started to pull tighter on the braids.

"How's that feel slut, you like getting chocked by your own hair with a cock stuffed down your gullet"

"GLUCK..GLUCK..GLUCK" was the only verbal response from Rae but the look in her eyes and the way her pussy started to glisten made it clear she was loving it.

"You see this chat, you see your fantasy girl, she is nothing but a slut for my cock, look in her eyes look how much she loves chocking on a nice big fat cock. None of you simps could ever give her that much pleasure and I haven't even touched her pussy yet."

"In fact, Poki get over there and eat her pussy, I want this whore to cum while I choke her with my cock and her hair"

Poki goes right over and dives right in to Rae's bald slit licking every drop of pussy juice she can. I continue to thrust in and out of Rae's mouth, her face now a mess covered in saliva. I feel her start to tense up and her hips start to buck up into Poki's mouth so I shove myself all the way in and pull her braids as tight as I can.

"OHH FUCK" I yell as I feel her throat get tighter and tighter from her hair but also feel the vibration from the scream trying to escape as she cums in Poki's mouth.

I can't hold it and fire shot after shot of cum down Rae's throat. I end up shooting off so much that she can't contain it all and it all falls out of her mouth covering her face in a thick layer of saliva and cum mix.

As Rae sits up and tries to catch her breath, I call Poki over to me and tell her to lean over the bed before sliding my still hard cock into her wet pussy

"Oh fuck fuck fuck, so big, I love this big cock stretching" Poki screams

"You see that chat, I've already claimed one hole still have five more to go. I bet most of you have already blown your load and can't even get hard again worthless simps" I sneer at the chat as my cock continues to plow the depths of Poki's pussy.

"YES YES YES keep going, deeper, deeper I want all of this fat fucking cock inside me" Poki yells

I increase the speed and depth of my thrusts pushing every inch inside Poki on every thrust, the slouching sounds of her gushing pussy being stretched to the max can be heard by everyone in the chat.

Rae having finally caught her breath comes face to face with Poki as she starts making out with her again passing my cum from her face into Poki's mouth.

"MMPMH MMPHM" the only sounds that can be heard as Poki's cries of pleasure from her 2nd orgasm of the night are drowned out inside Rae's mouth.

I keep thrusting into Poki extending out her orgasm, until she taps on my leg and I slowly pull out. She takes a minute to regain her balance as her legs wobble. she then tells the chat she has a surprise she brought for everyone and she will be back in a minute.

I turn to the chat "So chat which hole should I fill next, Rae's pussy, Poki's mouth maybe one of their assholes? Which would you guys choose if you could?"

"but they will never get the chance" Rae said as she was slowly sucking on my cock

"I know they won't I mean they would need to have some actual balls and cocks to fuck one of you let alone both of you, and I'm pretty sure most of them just have overgrown clits, although based on some of the pics they sent, I think clits might be bigger." I laughed

"hey chat show of hands how many of you have actually made a women cum?"

No response

"Have any of you even seen a women naked?" I asked

no response

"huh guess they are too busy jerking their tiny beta dicks to you to actually get them wet" I say to Rae

Poki comes back in and goes over to the chat "Alright who is ready to see the surprise"

the responses come in

"me"

"I am"

"I still think you should be fucking on of us"

"Please queen Poki do what ever you want to me"

"Pathetic loser, I bet you would like me to use my surprise on you wouldn't you" Poki says to the last poster as she pulls out a harness and a bright pink 10 inch strap on.

"Poki oh my god where did you get that" Rae asks

"i went to a sex shop last week and saw it and thought this would be the perfect time to try it out, so what do you think stud you want to double team this fuck doll with me" Poki says

I just grin and say " hell yeah, lets rearranged her insides"

Rae gets a bit of a nervous look on her face but I put her on her back and slide my cock into her bald cunt as I slowly fuck her while Poki gets set up

"Fuck you may only be half asian but this pussy is so fucking tight" I say to Rae as I start sliding in and out of her, watching her tits bounce with every thrust

"Not uh no uh not my pussy, you yourrrr cock is just uh oh god your cock is ju fuck just fucking massive" Rae Moans out as I pick up my rhythm getting deeper and deeper into her pussy.

With Poki finally all set up I flip Rae over, keeping my cock inside her the whole time so she is know on all four in a doggystyle position, with Poki in front of her.

"Suck my cock Rae" Poki shouts as we tag team Rae from both ends, alternating thrusts getting into a nice rhythm to wear each thrusts sends Rae deeper onto the others cock.

We keep at this for a few minutes even having some fun and joining hands to form the famous Eiffel tower pose with Rae, Finally I pull out of Rae and tell Poki to lie down and for rae to ride her facing away from me.

They get into position, I grab Rae's hips to hold her in place

"Hey I can't suck your cock from back there" Rae says

"Thats right you can't" I replay

"Well then wha… oh fuck no no you can't" Rae says

"Yes I can now relax" I tell her as I line the tip of my cock up here her back door

"OHHHHHH FUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK" Rae yells

"So fucking full, so much cock, ruin me both of you, destroy my guts" Rae says as is stuffed full with over 21 inches of cock, Poki's 10 inch pink cock in her pussy and my fat 11 inches stretching out her back door.

I look over to the chat "you see that chat here is your queen being nothing more than a common whore, getting all her holes stuffed and begging for more, not that you simps could do anything for her, no she needs real men and real cocks, hell even Poki's cock is more real than all of yours"

"OH GODDDD OH GOOOOOD CUM CUM CUMMMM CUMMMMING" Rae yells as Poki and I continue to thrust in tandem filling her holes. The orgasm rips through Rae as she convulses and flails as much as she can while being stuffed full of cock.
Finally after it subsides I look down at Poki and ask her if she wants a turn with Rae's ass. She smiles and nods, so we all dislodge with Rae collapsing on the bed after we pull out of her.

"Lets go Rae ass up" I say she is barley able to move so I lift her hips up giving me, Poki and Chat a nice view of her now gaping holes.

"Ok Poki get behind her and that cock in her ass" I say as Loki gets on the bed behind Rae and slowly pushes her strap on into her

"uhhh" is the only sound Rae is able to make, with Poki now in her ass, I get behind Poki and push her forward so her chest is now on Rae's back.

"You know I've seen this ass for years and now I'm finally going to fuck it" I whisper to Poki as I line my cock up and shove it into her asshole

"OH GOD SO FUCKING BIG. Did you get bigger since you were in me earlier?" Poki asks

"Nope you are just tighter" I say as I start thrusting into the Moroccan streamers tight asshole, each thrust causing her to thrust deeper into Rae as I have two of the most popular streams stacked up begging for dick all I can think is I love my job.

" yeah take this cock you slut, your just an anal whore aren't you Poki, go ahead tell all your adoring simps what you truly are' I say as I pound away at her asshole

"YES OH GOD YES I'M A WHORE, I'M A GINAT ANAL WHORE, I'M A BUTT SLUT FOR BILLYS GIANT COCK ONLY, NEVER FOR YOU FAGGOT SIMPS" Poki screams out as I keep pummeling her into Rae

Rae is getting pounded into the mattress from my and Poki's fucking unable to form words just grunts of pleasure

"FUCK YES CUM WITH ME BILLY, SHOOT YOUR FUCKING LOAD IN MY ASS, CUM WITH ME CUMMMMMING" Poki screams

I grunt as I release like a fire hose covering Poki's bowels with white hot jizz.

"Go grab that glass by the computer, I have one more thing i want to do" Poki says

I grab the glass and come back to Poki who is dislodging herself from Rae being careful to keep her ass up. She looks back at me and spreads her ass, I understand what she wants and put the glass below the now gapping hole where her tight asshole used to be as she pushes all my cum out of her ass and into the glass.

"Well chat there is one more thing for you guys tonight, Rae come over here"

"uhh"

"Rae get your ass over her" Poki says again

I walk over to Rae take my cock and give her a few good slaps across the face with it
"Rise and shine sleeping beauty, we still have plenty of night left" I say

"What?" Rae responds as she starts to get her senses back

"Good, Rae come over her" Poki says, Rae finally able to slowly start moving makes her way over to Poki

"Drink this" Poki says handing Rae the cum filled glass

"Ahhh" Rae takes the glass and downs the ass cum in one gulp

"Fucking delicious, that is the only time you faggots will get to see me swallow cum, Good night oh and don't forget to buy our perch, and send us tips and subs, basically just sends us all your Money not like you losers have girlfriends to spend it on" Rae laughs

"Thats right your night ends here chat hope you enjoyed it and it was a night you will never forget, me and Rae however still hav a long night ahead of us as there are still some holes Billy here hasn't cum in yet byeee"

With that Poki logs off drops to her knees and starts sucking me back to full harness again.

I spent the rest of the night fucking the two streamer sluts making sure to fill each hole with some cum.

I woke up the next morning sleeping in between the two passed out celebs, with my stomach growling. I carefully got out of bed as to not wake them and went to the kitchen finding some eggs and bacon and started cooking and brewing some coffee.

"Morning" Poki greeted me

"Mor morning, do I smell bacon" Rae said walking a little more gingerly than her friend.

"Yep sit down grab some coffee and breakfast will be ready soon"

The three of us sat down to enjoy a nice breakfast

"So you are now a millionaire, you can cook, you are hung like a horse and fuck like a beast, how are you single?" Rae asks

I laugh "I don't know guess I just haven't found the right girl yet"

"well I hope you never find her" Rae blurts out

"oh god no not I'm sorry I didn't" Rae stammers

Me and Poki just start to laugh eventually Rae joins in

"I understand what you meant Rae" I say

" So does that mean I can hire you again?" Rae asks

"Rae, I've cum in all your holes, double teamed you with your best friend all in front of 200,000 people and now we are having breakfast together, we are friends, you can get my bull services at the friends and family discount"